MarieMJS

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:2D/3D animation, cinema, books, plays, tap dancing, etc :D

Posted 12 March 2007 - 08:44 PM

Hey everyone biggrin.gif

Another need for advice, as a newbie  laugh.gif  I know it's not really a play, and not really a musical but ehehe...

As I'm travelling to London in June, I saw there was a matinee performance for Stomp on Sunday, and I was wondering if it was as good as the show I saw on DVD (yeah it was the only way to see them at that time biggrin.gif)... I've always wanted to see them on stage, but I want to see them in a good theatre, and so I wanted your opinions biggrin.gif

(I couldn't find any topic on the forum, so forgive me if opening this one is a repeat  unsure.gif )

Edit : by the way, if you have advices for any of the shows between June 7 and June 10 2007, that would be awesome biggrin.gif

#2 Laughingmonsta

Laughingmonsta

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2424 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 01:38 PM

QUOTE(MarieMJS @ Mar 12 2007, 08:44 PM) View Post
Hey everyone biggrin.gif

Another need for advice, as a newbie  laugh.gif  I know it's not really a play, and not really a musical but ehehe...

As I'm travelling to London in June, I saw there was a matinee performance for Stomp on Sunday, and I was wondering if it was as good as the show I saw on DVD (yeah it was the only way to see them at that time biggrin.gif)... I've always wanted to see them on stage, but I want to see them in a good theatre, and so I wanted your opinions biggrin.gif

(I couldn't find any topic on the forum, so forgive me if opening this one is a repeat  unsure.gif )
Edit : by the way, if you have advices for any of the shows between June 7 and June 10 2007, that would be awesome biggrin.gif

i went to see stomp last thursday and really enjoyed it, some amazing things in it - id say go for it although i havent seen the dvd so im not sure if its the same or not!

This is my street, I smile at the faces I've known all my life, They regard me with pride.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users