• Please log in to reply
321 replies to this topic

#161 Jess173

Jess173

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:10 PM

Thank you danieldabell, that's awesome! I'm very happy they have the new subway scene as well. The switch between side and rear view was stunning!  

Very much looking forward to seeing the tour now! :)

#162 wickedlover

wickedlover

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:17 PM

After listening to the audios on Youtube, I just had to book it for Manchester...just not patient enough to wait for further venues to be announced.  Looking forward to seeing the changes that have been made since London...just out of curiosity, any merchandise on sale and is it the same stuff as London?
LONDON
[2004] Mary Poppins - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
[2008] The Sound of Music - Wicked
[2009] Oliver! - Billy Elliot - Grease - Wicked - Avenue Q - Sister Act - Wicked - The Rise and Fall of Little Voice
[2010] Oliver! - Sister Act - The Lion King - Wicked - Sister Act
[2011] Legally Blonde - Jersey Boys - Shrek the Musical - Wicked - The Wizard of Oz - Shrek the Musical - Jersey Boys - Ghost the Musical - The Wizard of Oz - Shrek the Musical
[2012] Ghost the Musical - The Wizard of Oz - Matilda the Musical - Shrek the Musical - Wicked - Ghost the Musical - The Lion King - Les Miserables - Jest End - Shrek the Musical - Wicked - Wicked - The Woman in Black - Matilda the Musical
[2013] The Bodyguard - Wicked - Matilda the Musical - We Will Rock You - The Woman in Black - Wicked - The Book of Mormon - Les Miserables - Charlie & the Chocolate Factory - Billy Elliot - The Bodyguard - Wicked - Wicked
[2014] The Bodyguard - The Book of Mormon - Wicked - Matilda the Musical - Blithe Spirit - We Will Rock You - Wicked - Miss Saigon - Les Miserables - An Evening With Julie Andrews - Let The Right One In - The Bodyguard

BELFAST
[2004] Joseph (UK Tour)
[2007] Cats (UK Tour)
[2009] Evita (UK Tour x2) - Fame (UK Tour) - Chicago (UK Tour)
[2010] The Sound of Music (UK Tour x3)
[2011] Spamalot (UK Tour) - Avenue Q (UK Tour x2) - Dancing Shoes: The George Best Story - Joseph (UK Tour)
[2012] The King and I (UK Tour) - Grease (UK Tour) - Blood Brothers (UK Tour) - Legally Blonde (UK Tour x2) -   The Mousetrap (UK Tour) - Jesus Christ Superstar (Arena Tour) - Chicago (UK Tour) - One Man, Two Guvnors (UK Tour)
[2013] Soul Sister (UK Tour) - High Society (UK Tour) - Hairspray (UK Tour) - We Will Rock You (10th Anniversary Arena Tour) - 9 to 5 (UK Tour) - Priscilla, Queen of the Desert (UK Tour) - Evita (UK Tour x3) - Thriller Live (UK Tour) - Joseph (UK Tour) - Cats (UK Tour x2)
[2014] Singin' In The Rain (UK Tour) - Birdsong (UK Tour) - The Mousetrap (UK Tour) - Shrek the Musical (UK Tour) - One Man, Two Guvnors (UK Tour)

MANCHESTER
[2011] Mamma Mia (Int Tour) - Ghost the Musical (World Premier)
[2012] The Lion King (UK Tour)
[2013] Ghost the Musical (UK Tour) - Wicked (UK Tour x2)

DUBLIN
[2011] Sister Act (UK Tour)
[2012] The Phantom of the Opera (UK Tour)
[2013] Wicked (UK Tour)

#163 Titan

Titan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3371 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:31 AM

Tour production photos now on The Mayflower Theatres Facebook page

https://www.facebook...32471410&type=1

#164 yallerybrown

yallerybrown

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 09:01 PM

View PostJess173, on 13 April 2013 - 11:10 PM, said:

Thank you danieldabell, that's awesome! I'm very happy they have the new subway scene as well. The switch between side and rear view was stunning!  

Very much looking forward to seeing the tour now! :)

i'd see the rear view of stewart clarke any day! tee hee xo

#165 danieldabell

danieldabell

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 01:27 AM

View Postyallerybrown, on 16 April 2013 - 09:01 PM, said:

i'd see the rear view of stewart clarke any day! tee hee xo

:-)
Agreed. But not before Richard Fleeshman.
:-)

#166 LovingtheSound

LovingtheSound

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Musicals, The Overtones, More MUSICALS. Being a Mum. Wicked. Billy Elliott.

Posted 17 April 2013 - 12:51 PM

OOO can't wait to see this again.  Off to Wimbledon next week!  Did they fix Ball of Wax yet?

#167 danieldabell

danieldabell

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 10:26 PM

View PostLovingtheSound, on 17 April 2013 - 12:51 PM, said:

OOO can't wait to see this again.  Off to Wimbledon next week!  Did they fix Ball of Wax yet?

As said in earlier posts...
Ball Of Wax is no longer in the show as this is a touring version of the Broadway show, which replaced Ball of Wax with You Gotta Let Go.

#168 theatrically

theatrically

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 09:41 AM

So sad they dropped " I had a life " I reallly liked that in the show :-(

#169 Titan

Titan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3371 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 10:11 AM

Oh no really? that was one of the few songs I actually liked!

#170 wickedlover

wickedlover

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 10:38 AM

They dropped 'I Can't Breathe' not 'I Had A Life'
LONDON
[2004] Mary Poppins - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
[2008] The Sound of Music - Wicked
[2009] Oliver! - Billy Elliot - Grease - Wicked - Avenue Q - Sister Act - Wicked - The Rise and Fall of Little Voice
[2010] Oliver! - Sister Act - The Lion King - Wicked - Sister Act
[2011] Legally Blonde - Jersey Boys - Shrek the Musical - Wicked - The Wizard of Oz - Shrek the Musical - Jersey Boys - Ghost the Musical - The Wizard of Oz - Shrek the Musical
[2012] Ghost the Musical - The Wizard of Oz - Matilda the Musical - Shrek the Musical - Wicked - Ghost the Musical - The Lion King - Les Miserables - Jest End - Shrek the Musical - Wicked - Wicked - The Woman in Black - Matilda the Musical
[2013] The Bodyguard - Wicked - Matilda the Musical - We Will Rock You - The Woman in Black - Wicked - The Book of Mormon - Les Miserables - Charlie & the Chocolate Factory - Billy Elliot - The Bodyguard - Wicked - Wicked
[2014] The Bodyguard - The Book of Mormon - Wicked - Matilda the Musical - Blithe Spirit - We Will Rock You - Wicked - Miss Saigon - Les Miserables - An Evening With Julie Andrews - Let The Right One In - The Bodyguard

BELFAST
[2004] Joseph (UK Tour)
[2007] Cats (UK Tour)
[2009] Evita (UK Tour x2) - Fame (UK Tour) - Chicago (UK Tour)
[2010] The Sound of Music (UK Tour x3)
[2011] Spamalot (UK Tour) - Avenue Q (UK Tour x2) - Dancing Shoes: The George Best Story - Joseph (UK Tour)
[2012] The King and I (UK Tour) - Grease (UK Tour) - Blood Brothers (UK Tour) - Legally Blonde (UK Tour x2) -   The Mousetrap (UK Tour) - Jesus Christ Superstar (Arena Tour) - Chicago (UK Tour) - One Man, Two Guvnors (UK Tour)
[2013] Soul Sister (UK Tour) - High Society (UK Tour) - Hairspray (UK Tour) - We Will Rock You (10th Anniversary Arena Tour) - 9 to 5 (UK Tour) - Priscilla, Queen of the Desert (UK Tour) - Evita (UK Tour x3) - Thriller Live (UK Tour) - Joseph (UK Tour) - Cats (UK Tour x2)
[2014] Singin' In The Rain (UK Tour) - Birdsong (UK Tour) - The Mousetrap (UK Tour) - Shrek the Musical (UK Tour) - One Man, Two Guvnors (UK Tour)

MANCHESTER
[2011] Mamma Mia (Int Tour) - Ghost the Musical (World Premier)
[2012] The Lion King (UK Tour)
[2013] Ghost the Musical (UK Tour) - Wicked (UK Tour x2)

DUBLIN
[2011] Sister Act (UK Tour)
[2012] The Phantom of the Opera (UK Tour)
[2013] Wicked (UK Tour)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users