321 replies to this topic

#261 DeNada

DeNada

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:25 PM

If the Ghost tour HAS been cut short enough, wouldn't Stewart Clarke be a brilliant Chris in Miss Saigon in London?

#262 Titan

Titan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3364 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 04:46 AM

lol if it does end in march, canterbury wont be the only stop cut. they wouldnt have a gap of a few months, there would be other venues planned before canterbury and march. they just havent been announced

yeah i said the same thing in the saigon thread about stewart

if he can dance he would also make a good lead for newsies

#263 Jamiem

Jamiem

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 08:45 PM

View PostDeNada, on 20 June 2013 - 09:25 PM, said:

If the Ghost tour HAS been cut short enough, wouldn't Stewart Clarke be a brilliant Chris in Miss Saigon in London?

Stewart Clarkes mum is one of the most understated actresses ever.....Julia hills
And I think his dad won an olivier

#264 Jon

Jon

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1386 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 09:16 PM

View PostTitan, on 21 June 2013 - 04:46 AM, said:

lol if it does end in march, canterbury wont be the only stop cut. they wouldnt have a gap of a few months, there would be other venues planned before canterbury and march. they just havent been announced

yeah i said the same thing in the saigon thread about stewart

if he can dance he would also make a good lead for newsies

I did think when I saw Loservile that Stewart Clarke would be good as Jack Kelly in Newsies, I can see him as Chris in Miss Saigon as well, aren't they auditioning for Newsies and Saigon at the moment?

#265 Titan

Titan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3364 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 09:26 PM

i think stewart clarke is an exciting up and coming musical theatre actor and future leading man. its been a while since someone like him came along

#266 KevinUK

KevinUK

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 01:12 AM

He was brilliant in Loserville - though I'm not a fan of painted on abs! I can see him in a big west end role.
If I stay awake, it must be good.

#267 Mark_21

Mark_21

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 10:07 AM

Ghost The Musical playing Oxford New Theatre Tuesday 25th February till Saturday 8th March 2014 :)
So far in the West End and Off-West End: Wicked, Sister Act, Priscilla, The Lion King, An Inspector Calls, La Cage Aux Folles, Legally Blonde, Waiting For Godot, Blood Brothers, Private Lives, Oliver!, Shirley Valentine, Sweet Charity, All my Sons, Hair, Mamma Mia, End of the Rainbow, Love Story, We Will Rock You, The Children's Hour, The Wizard of Oz, Ordinary Lives, Clybourne Park, Betty Blue Eyes, Thrill Me, Shrek The Musical, Kathy Griffin Live at the Palace, Luise Miller, Billy Elliot, Lend Me A Tenor, Much Ado About Nothing, Park Avenue Cat, Ghost The Musical, The Phantom of the Opera, Love Never Dies, Les Miserables, Jersey Boys, Betwixt, Rock of Ages, A Round-Heeled Woman, Crazy For You, Masterclass, Absent Friends, Sex with a Stranger, After The Turn, The Awkward Squad, All New People, Hay Fever, Soul Sister, Bird's of a Feather UK Tour, Steel Magnolias UK Tour, The Duchess of Malfi, The Sunshine Boys, Noises Off, What the Butler Saw, South Downs/The Browning Version, Sweeney Todd, Long Day's Journey into Night, War Horse, One Man, Two Guvnors, Abigail's Party, Matilda, London Road, Jumpy, Looserville The Musical, Scrooge The Musical, 9 to 5 UK Tour, My Fair Lady...

2013: 9 to 5 The Musical (UK Tour), The Rocky Horror Show (UK Tour), Kiss Me Kate, The Book of Mormon, The Bodyguard, Quartermaine's Terms (Understudy Run), The Judas Kiss, The Bodyguard, The Winslow Boy, Top Hat, The Bodyguard, Ghost The Musical (UK Tour), Singin' in the Rain, Merrily We Roll Along, The Bodyguard, A Chorus Line, Passion Play, The Audience, Passion Play, The Bodyguard, Sweet Bird of Youth, The Bodyguard, Once...

#268 DanielWhit

DanielWhit

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2293 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 11:30 PM

So that's one extended date beyond Liverpool. Curious and curiouser. There's still a five week gap between Birmingham and Liverpool according to the official website.

#269 Ghostmusicalfan

Ghostmusicalfan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:13 PM

Aberdeen is on sale.  Dates are 21st Jan - 8th Feb

More dates to come yet!
2013:

JANUARY: Peter Pan (Mcr Opera House), One Man Two Guvnors (Lowry), Of Mice and Men (Bolton Octagon), Moscow State Circus (Lowry)
FEBRUARY: Priscilla (Mcr Opera House), Jethro (Lowry), Guinness World Records (Lowry), Peacock & Gamble (Lowry)
MARCH: Book of Mormon (LDN), Billy Elliot (LDN), Horrible Histories (Lowry), New Jersey Nights (Mcr Opera House), 8 out of 10 Cats (Media City), Hairspray (School Production), The Hollies (Lowry), Marti Pellow (Lowry), Sing-a-long a Grease (Lowry), Rocky Horror (Mcr Opera House)
APRIL: Ghost on Tour Cardiff x6, Ghost on Tour Wimbledon x1
MAY: Woman in Black (Lowry), Blues Brothers - Approved (Mcr Opera House), Ghost on Tour Edinburgh x3, Carnaby Street (Mcr Opera House)
JUNE: Omid Djalili (Lowry) Ghost on Tour Wolverhampton x2, Ghost on Tour Leeds x4, Sherlock Holmes (Mcr Opera House)
JULY:  Ghost on Tour Manchester x23, Joseph (Stockport Plaza), Rehearsal Space (Mcr Fringe), Countdown (Media City), Mastermind (Media City), Dave Grusin & Lee Ritenor (Mcr Fringe), Disney Live (Lowry), Momentous Musicals (Mcr Palace)
AUGUST:  Grease (Mcr Palace), Soul Sister (L'pool Empire), How to Succeed in Business (Lowry), Evita (Lowry), Ghost Nottingham, 9 to 5 (Mcr Opera House), NYMT West Side Story (Victoria Warehouse Mcr)
SEPTEMBER:  Blood Brothers (Lowry), Cabaret (Mcr Opera House), Ghost Bristol x2, Nina Conti (Lowry), Ghost Milton Keynes x4, Chicago (Oldham Coliseum), Once London
OCTOBER: Ghost Glasgow x3, The Illusionists (Mcr Apollo), Wicked (Mcr Palace), Rocky Horror (Wolverhampton), Stephen K Amoss (Lowry)
NOVEMBER: Ghost Southampton x2, Ghost is Dancing (Mayflower),Ghost Woking, Cabaret Fandangles (Kings Arms), War Horse (Lowry), Rent (Mcr Palace), Ghost Sunderland x2
DECEMBER: Ghost Birmingham x3

#270 mrtheatre123

mrtheatre123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 994 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:31 PM

View PostGhostmusicalfan, on 25 June 2013 - 02:13 PM, said:

Aberdeen is on sale.  Dates are 21st Jan - 8th Feb

More dates to come yet!

You sure? If it ends in march isn't that all dates announced, possibly one more date for the last half of march but surely that is it, sadly :( really surprised it missed out on irish dates !!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users