321 replies to this topic

#41 Mantaray

Mantaray

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:43 AM

View PostTitan, on 02 February 2013 - 08:19 PM, said:

the ghost facebook has said cast will be announced this month. it would need to be strong casting to get me to give it another go. i can imagine carley stenson as molly (is a name and can sing) and maybe richard could be persuaded to return. Both have name recognition

If you're referring to http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts , this is a fan posing as the media team. Same with the twitter account. A regular poster on here actually. I wonder if you can guess who. ;-)

#42 Titan

Titan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3398 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:36 AM

Oh really that I didn't realise.  Annoying, although I guess not surprising as fans often imitate their favourite artists on social networking, weird but not unusual

#43 musicalfan93

musicalfan93

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:40 AM

Actually this person has been given permission to run those facebook & twitter pages from the powers that be related to the show. A fan yes, but not 'posing', only doing what asked to do.
LONDON: A Chorus Line x3|American Psycho x1|Avenue Q x1|Blood Brothers x6|Charlie and The Chocolate Factory x2|Evita x1|Ghost x11|Hair x3|Hairspray x1|Imagine This x1|Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat x2|Legally Blonde x2|Lend Me A Tenor x1|Les Miserables x2|The Lion King x7|Lord of the Rings x4|Love Never Dies x6|Matilda x1|Oliver! x1|Phantom of the Opera x2|Priscilla Queen of the Desert x3|Scrooge x1|Shrek x1|Sister Act x2|Spamalot x3|Sweeney Todd x2|We Will Rock You x4|Wicked x9|Wizard of Oz x1 UK TOUR: Blood Brothers x2|Cabaret x1|Evita x1|Ghost x2|Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat x4|Rocky Horror Show x3|Scrooge x1  LEEDS: Peter Pan x1  BROADWAY: Wicked x1
PLAYS: Coriolanus (Donmar Warehouse) x2|King Lear (National Theatre 2014)|Othello (National Theatre 2013) x1|Macbeth (The Globe 2013) x1|The Cripple of Inishmaan x1

#44 FireFingers

FireFingers

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:49 AM

Last I heard, they still hadn't found a Sam. Molly has been cast for a while.

#45 theatrically

theatrically

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:57 AM

So who is Molly then >?

#46 ABowlerHat

ABowlerHat

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:35 PM

Rebecca Trehearn.

#47 Laughingmonsta

Laughingmonsta

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2424 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:44 PM

I can confirm the person who runs the Ghost Tour Twitter Account and Facebook page is now employed by the producers to run the social media for the show. He may have started as a fan but is now firmly a member of the family!
This is my street, I smile at the faces I've known all my life, They regard me with pride.

#48 hayhay

hayhay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:12 PM

View PostABowlerHat, on 03 February 2013 - 10:35 PM, said:

Rebecca Trehearn.

Is this true? I really hope so. I saw her play Molly in the West End, she was incredible!

#49 Titan

Titan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3398 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:26 PM

Anyone heard anything about how the tour will be staged? I assume it will be scaled back to some degree but the staging was its strongest element

#50 aniali

aniali

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:15 AM

A good friend of mine who is in the know with production team has said that tere will be a projection screen background only

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users