#92 Zinone

Zinone

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:21 PM

View Postcanadian_turtle, on 03 March 2013 - 08:12 PM, said:

I didn't think he had the strongest voice of the Loserville boys...
This is baffling to me. The guy is incredible, but I had the benefit of seeing him in Songs For A New World I suppose.

#93 mrtheatre123

mrtheatre123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 996 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:27 PM

must say am a bit surprised there is no famous name in the show, not that it needs it but i did expect it.

#94 DeNada

DeNada

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:14 PM

View PostZinone, on 04 March 2013 - 12:21 PM, said:

This is baffling to me. The guy is incredible, but I had the benefit of seeing him in Songs For A New World I suppose.

Indeed - I would say that Stewart Clarke was the strongest performer in the whole Loserville cast.

Plus he's perfect for this - he looks a bit like Patrick Swayze, can sing pop scores well and looks good with his shirt off (undoubtedly the main qualification for playing Sam Wheat...)

#95 Mark_21

Mark_21

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:00 PM

Glad it's been finally announced! Hope we don't have to wait up until the first day of rehearsals for cast info for other major tours coming up!

I saw Rebecca in the London production and she was outstanding! So much so it prompted me to book tickets today for the tour when I heard she was going to be in it!
So far in the West End and Off-West End: Wicked, Sister Act, Priscilla, The Lion King, An Inspector Calls, La Cage Aux Folles, Legally Blonde, Waiting For Godot, Blood Brothers, Private Lives, Oliver!, Shirley Valentine, Sweet Charity, All my Sons, Hair, Mamma Mia, End of the Rainbow, Love Story, We Will Rock You, The Children's Hour, The Wizard of Oz, Ordinary Lives, Clybourne Park, Betty Blue Eyes, Thrill Me, Shrek The Musical, Kathy Griffin Live at the Palace, Luise Miller, Billy Elliot, Lend Me A Tenor, Much Ado About Nothing, Park Avenue Cat, Ghost The Musical, The Phantom of the Opera, Love Never Dies, Les Miserables, Jersey Boys, Betwixt, Rock of Ages, A Round-Heeled Woman, Crazy For You, Masterclass, Absent Friends, Sex with a Stranger, After The Turn, The Awkward Squad, All New People, Hay Fever, Soul Sister, Bird's of a Feather UK Tour, Steel Magnolias UK Tour, The Duchess of Malfi, The Sunshine Boys, Noises Off, What the Butler Saw, South Downs/The Browning Version, Sweeney Todd, Long Day's Journey into Night, War Horse, One Man, Two Guvnors, Abigail's Party, Matilda, London Road, Jumpy, Looserville The Musical, Scrooge The Musical, 9 to 5 UK Tour, My Fair Lady...

2013: 9 to 5 The Musical (UK Tour), The Rocky Horror Show (UK Tour), Kiss Me Kate, The Book of Mormon, The Bodyguard, Quartermaine's Terms (Understudy Run), The Judas Kiss, The Bodyguard, The Winslow Boy, Top Hat, The Bodyguard, Ghost The Musical (UK Tour), Singin' in the Rain, Merrily We Roll Along, The Bodyguard, A Chorus Line, Passion Play, The Audience, Passion Play, The Bodyguard, Sweet Bird of Youth, The Bodyguard, Once...

#96 Tettekete

Tettekete

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Interests:Theatre and travel

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:04 PM

Do we know the entire cast list then, including ensemble?

I'm definitely going to get tickets for Leeds, I think! :)
Seen (theatre): Once (London x 2), Wicked (Scheveningen, The Netherlands x6), Wicked (London x 22), We Will Rock You (London x3), Les Miserables (London x 1), The Phantom of the Opera (London x1), Rock of Ages (London x 1), Romeo et Juliette (Takarazuka Revue, Japan x 5), Studio54 (Takarazuka Revue, Japan, x1), For Whom The Bell Tolls (Takarazuka Revue, Japan, x1), Nova Bossa Nova/Meguriai wa Futatabi (Takarazuka Revue, Japan, x2), Nijinsky (Takarazuka Revue, Japan, x3), 9 to 5: The Musical (UK Tour, Sunderland x1), RENT in Concert (Newcastle x1), Singin' In The Rain (UK Tour, Sunderland x 1)

Seen (concerts, etc): Willemijn Verkaik "As I Am" solo concert at the AFAS Circustheater (2012), West End Eurovision 2013, Rachel Tucker at the St James Theatre studio, Scott Alan at the O2, Andrew Lippa at the St James Theatre

#97 Mallow

Mallow

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:07 PM

FINALLY a decent cast announcement!

Definitely consider booking now.

#98 KevinUK

KevinUK

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:16 PM

Who? Lol
If I stay awake, it must be good.

#99 MrBarnaby

MrBarnaby

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1282 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:36 PM

He does look very nice shirtless... That'll distract from the dreadful music...

#100 mrtheatre123

mrtheatre123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 996 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:10 PM

Any word on ensemble ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users