kerry ellis

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

#11 nat

nat

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:musical theatre...the weird and wonderful world of entertainment whether it be the holiday park industry (in which i work..well actually onboard disney cruises from 20/2) cabaret acts..to westend performers...to braodway stars

Posted 15 February 2007 - 11:34 PM

QUOTE(elphaben @ Feb 15 2007, 11:20 PM) View Post
wow thanks for that info...i would be SO EXCITED if she was on!!

Hi im not sure how true it is or even if it is...but have just read on someones myspace that kerry ellis is leaving wicked on july 14th...how true is this...i will be disappointed if she does..i saw her a couple of weeks ago and ahe was fab...but wanted to see her once she had been doing it for a couple o months!!!...ill be in the states from tues for 6 months so will be peeved if she is leaving!!??

apparently the whole cast is being recast??!!

#12 Rosie

Rosie

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:Anything to do with music- playing the oboe, singing and composition.<br />Anything to do with musicals!

Posted 16 February 2007 - 01:02 AM

I was going to ask about whether Kerry missed the matinee yesterday, I saw her walking down Oxford Street at about 3.30. We always joke about seeing famous people on Oxford Street (last time we were there I could've sworn I saw someone from Casualty!) so I was quite excited to see her, but I did think to myself, shouldn't you be covered in green paint right now?! Unfortunately my Mum, who I was with, had no idea who Kerry Ellis was so the moment was lost on her.

#13 Guest_Hannah_*

Guest_Hannah_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2007 - 07:58 PM

QUOTE(nat @ Feb 15 2007, 11:34 PM) View Post
Hi im not sure how true it is or even if it is...but have just read on someones myspace that kerry ellis is leaving wicked on july 14th...how true is this...i will be disappointed if she does..i saw her a couple of weeks ago and ahe was fab...but wanted to see her once she had been doing it for a couple o months!!!...ill be in the states from tues for 6 months so will be peeved if she is leaving!!??

apparently the whole cast is being recast??!!

I doubt Kerry Ellis is leaving then, otherwise it would be a very short run ? blink.gif  I do know that Helen Dallimore is contracted till 14th of July though, so maybe someone got their wires crossed..... maybe I am totally wrong? hope thats SOME help  biggrin.gif

#14 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2007 - 08:17 PM

QUOTE(Rosie @ Feb 16 2007, 01:02 AM) View Post
I was going to ask about whether Kerry missed the matinee yesterday, I saw her walking down Oxford Street at about 3.30. We always joke about seeing famous people on Oxford Street (last time we were there I could've sworn I saw someone from Casualty!) so I was quite excited to see her, but I did think to myself, shouldn't you be covered in green paint right now?! Unfortunately my Mum, who I was with, had no idea who Kerry Ellis was so the moment was lost on her.

well as you posted this on friday, and you are talking about the thursday matinee - it could have been kerry and she would have been entitled to be there as the matinee is on a wednesday, and she would look silly standing in the middle of oxford street in green pain!

#15 Guest_lady godiva_*

Guest_lady godiva_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2007 - 09:03 PM

All of the cast contracts are up on 14th July. Have heard that Kerry has been offered another job and is leaving. I think Elphaben could be right. So it would be goodbye to our fantastic Green Girl.  sad.gif

#16 Nikki

Nikki

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 09:16 PM

I'll have to make an effort to catch her while I can then.  It'll be a shame for her to leave so soon but good that she's having so many great opportunities. She's a talented performer and deserves all the success she gets

#17 Guest_Susan_*

Guest_Susan_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 February 2007 - 12:00 AM

Saw Wicked tonight. Great audience. It was totally full and a really excited crowd. Kerry was just unbelivable. Her voice was so powerful. Can't believe reading on here that she may be leaving in a few months. It can't happen ! Am sure it's all just rumours but if not run and book your tickets now. I had such a good time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users