• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#11 Rick2010

Rick2010

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:54 PM

Have you seen the Photo shoot video for Lift? It features Julie Atherton, Nikki Davis-Jones, Cynthia Enviro, Jonny Fines, George Maguire etc..

It's brilliant!

#12 freckles

freckles

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 11:04 AM

This is included in the GILT offers (bookable from Tues 11th Dec), a few £10 seats for early performances, others at £15

LINK HERE

#13 Rick2010

Rick2010

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:05 PM

Rehearsals started today!

#14 Kristian

Kristian

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:35 AM

SO. Excited about this. Was awesome when I saw it at the Opening Doors night at the Soho. :)
Bradfordian Actor and Singer. Birmingham Conservatoire and Central School of Speech and Drama Graduate.
Tweeting @justwannajive

WEST END: Wicked X2 | Legally Blonde X2 | Lion King X1 | Cats X1 | Starlight Express X5 | Joseph and The Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat X1 | Les Miserables X5 | Oliver X1 | Woman in Black X1 | Phantom of the Opera X2 | Rock of Ages X1 | Shrek X1 | Sister Act X1 | Sweeney Todd X1 | Cabaret X1 | Street Scene X1 | La Fille a la Mode (Haymarket) X1 |

FRINGE: The Glorious Ones | The House of Bernarda Alba (LaChiusa) | Daybreak | After The Turn | RENT | Pippin | Floyd Collins | The Man On Her Mind | Marguerite | Taboo |

ON TOUR: Jekyll and Hyde X1 | Starlight Express X1 | Cabaret X1| Phantom of the Opera X1 | Les Miserables X1 | Phantom on Ice X1 | Miss Saigon X1 | Whistle Down the Wind X1 | Oliver X1 | Chess X1 | Grease X1 | Summer Holiday X1 | Annie X1 | Cats X1 | Of Thee I Sing X1 |

RSC: Much Ado About Nothing X1 |

#15 Deal J

Deal J

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:14 PM

Looks intriguing, and a great cast - just took advantage of the GILT offer and booked tickets.
My theatre blog: http://dealj.wordpress.com

#16 Rick2010

Rick2010

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:01 PM

Second week of rehearsals begin...

#17 Rick2010

Rick2010

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:02 PM

Nearly there now. Sounds fantastic! :D

#18 MS1995

MS1995

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:47 PM

Can someone please tell me which characters sing which songs? as I can't work out if the Concept album has some people sharing roles, as I know Julie Atherton does It's been a year on it, but in the cast she is 'French teacher' so it would appear she should be singing 'Lost in translation' which is done by Louise Dearman on the album!
2002: Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
2004: Joseph And The Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat
2008: Mamma Mia
2009: Sound Of Music, Les Miserables, The Woman In Black
2010: Wicked
2012: Wicked, Chicago, Legally Blonde, Ghost, Wizard Of Oz, Phantom Of The Opera (UK Tour), Matilda, Sweeney Todd, Taboo (Brixton), Wicked, Wicked
2013: Lift (Soho), The Book Of Mormon, Avenue Q (Off-Broadway), Newsies (Broadway), Wicked (Broadway), Pippin (Broadway), The Lion King.
PLANNED
2013: A Chorus Line, Wicked, The Book Of Mormon, Wicked, The Book Of Mormon, Wicked, We Will Rock You (UK Tour), Wicked (UK Tour), Charlie And The Chocolate Factory, Wicked, Les Miserables, Wicked

#19 Max Von Mayerling

Max Von Mayerling

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:27 AM

Sounds perfect for Soho.......well, SoHo, New York.  It's an 'Off-Broadway' sound telling a London story?  I must try to keep an open mind though and go and see it.....

#20 Seriously

Seriously

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:23 PM

Stylistically it reminds me somewhat of "Parade".

Also tagged with Lift, Craig Adams, Soho Theatre, Julie Atherton

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users