6 replies to this topic

#1 jack1renthead

jack1renthead

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:19 PM

So...
I know this is odd. But I'm craving spring Awakening!!! Like Withdraw to the max. Any chance back on Broadway. Or off Broadway! I loved the black box style. I've NEVER scene it done by the tour or on Broadway. But wouldn't it be great!!! Like I'm not even kidding! also Maybe bringing the awakening of spring a childhood Tragedy back. For a drama... It was banned and is What spring awakening is based off of. I'm not sure if it was ever revived. Its actually a GREAT read! U read it on my kidndle for FREE!! Along with online!  Its such a good story. I also LOVE THE MUSIC!!! MY JUNK!!!!! Is the best ever like OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO give me your thoughts? if you HATE the show. I dont care! ALso I DONT watch glee.

#2 theaterfan14

theaterfan14

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:17 PM

Yes i liked the show and i have to read the original play and again liked that too, but i'm not sure what this thread is actually for, Just for us to tell you how great the show is? I doubt it would go back on B'way so soon and it will probably not surface in the UK again for quite some time, having said that it is on in the Yvonne Arnaud in Guildford in January.

Maybe this sounds harsh, especially as you are new here, but your post's seem at times incoherent and don't seem to have much of a point to them. Also you might want to start further post's without saying you don't care about others opinions as this is a discussion board and also telling us what you don't like that actually has a very vague connection to your topic. BUT Welcome to the board :)
"How dare they try to end this beauty!?!?"

#3 lesterf

lesterf

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:19 AM

Spring Awakening is actually on in Catford,London at the moment https://broadwaythea...page=2  tickets are £11

#4 cat123

cat123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3357 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:09 AM

Has anyone seen that production? I was thinking about it

#5 kz3475

kz3475

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:11 PM

I was obsessed with the show for months, and I went to the production at the Bridewell, and I thought it was excellent.
I have heard rave reviews from the audience of the catford production so I might check it out....

#6 jack1renthead

jack1renthead

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:52 PM

Oh, True The production in DC at the Kegan WAS AMAZING!!!

#7 jack1renthead

jack1renthead

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:53 PM

View Posttheaterfan14, on 19 November 2012 - 10:17 PM, said:

Yes i liked the show and i have to read the original play and again liked that too, but i'm not sure what this thread is actually for, Just for us to tell you how great the show is? I doubt it would go back on B'way so soon and it will probably not surface in the UK again for quite some time, having said that it is on in the Yvonne Arnaud in Guildford in January.

Maybe this sounds harsh, especially as you are new here, but your post's seem at times incoherent and don't seem to have much of a point to them. Also you might want to start further post's without saying you don't care about others opinions as this is a discussion board and also telling us what you don't like that actually has a very vague connection to your topic. BUT Welcome to the board :)

Well... I meant I don't care if you hate the  show! I just want opinions!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users