16 replies to this topic

#11 Laughingmonsta

Laughingmonsta

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2424 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:01 AM

Well they need to refund people who have tickets and tell them its not on this week then hadn't they!!!
This is my street, I smile at the faces I've known all my life, They regard me with pride.

#12 DanielWhit

DanielWhit

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2293 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:14 AM

View PostLaughingmonsta, on 13 January 2013 - 01:01 AM, said:

Well they need to refund people who have tickets and tell them its not on this week then hadn't they!!!

Theatres.. giving money back.. willingly? I know they have to but they'll wait as long as they possibly can before doing it! Had no end of problems with lastminute.com (admittedly not a theatre, but point valid) after Blood Brothers cut short their booking period.

#13 FireFingers

FireFingers

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:31 AM

Shame, was quite interested in the idea of seeing this.

#14 Lady Nijo

Lady Nijo

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:40 AM

I really hope this happens. Saw it back in 2006 and fell in love with it. If it does, I'd be there in a flash. I just hope the moment hasn't passed.

#15 Laughingmonsta

Laughingmonsta

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2424 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:02 PM

Well considering The Alan Bennet double bill has just been announced for the Duchess I don't think it will be any time soon. My sources tell me the reason it isn't coming is a big US based financier pulled out at the last minute meaning the show could't meet the requirements set aside by SOLT and that the theatre deposit couldn't be paid!
This is my street, I smile at the faces I've known all my life, They regard me with pride.

#16 paplazaroo

paplazaroo

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:46 PM

I wonder if they were worried about Book of Mormon stealing all the imported limelight

#17 DanielWhit

DanielWhit

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2293 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:15 PM

Quite possibly, especially as Once is bringing up the rear - so we've got two big transfers coming over in consecutive months. [title of show] would have probably struggled under the competition to be heard about for the first half of this year. Hopefully soon though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users