Chimerica - Have Tickets Been Sent Out For This Yet?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 peggs

peggs

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:49 PM

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this but I was wondering if anyone had booked for this and chosen to get their tickets by post, in which case have they got them. I haven't bought from the Almeida before and don't know if they usually wait to send their ticket out. I bought in november but the ticket isn't actually until May. Any past expereince on whether i should start chasing this up or if i'll just get told to wait until 5 days before the performance?

thanks

#2 Pharaoh's number 2

Pharaoh's number 2

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3755 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:08 PM

I'd give them a ring just to check. I usually collect my tix there, but I have had them posted before and they were quick.

#3 Honoured Guest

Honoured Guest

Dis Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2534 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:28 PM

My phone booking was posted immediately, arriving only one or two days after I booked.

#4 fringefan

fringefan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:56 PM

Might seem obvious, but are you sure your ticket is due to be sent?  I always book online and select the "Collect from Box Office" option, though I don't know what the default is.  And not having booked by 'phone, I don't know if they ask the same question.

#5 peggs

peggs

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:56 PM

Thanks. I was sure i'd selected post (I always get tickets posted as I always think what if i'm late and don't have time to collect it, yes I know if i'm that late i've probably missed the start anyway but it's one less thing for me to worry about) but you have made doubt enter my mind. Will contact them and see.

#6 peggs

peggs

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:15 PM

feel duty bound to feed back that the almeida very promptly responded to my email and said my ticket was box office collection but they have now put it in the post. So thumbs up for the Almeida and their customer service and slap on back of hands for my carelessness.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users