- - - - -

Kristen Chenoweth Tickets Prices Omg ! You Guys !

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#31 Zippy

Zippy

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:01 PM

Prices were outrageously high, no wonder why it wasn't selling. I have to laugh at them saying they were sold out. They were selling off the tickets up to today at a massive discount! Not looking too good for them anyway.

#32 *Michael*

*Michael*

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:40 PM

They should have stuck with one London show...regional shows were a bad idea - she doesn't have the recognition in the UK to be able to pull in a decent audience in Cardiff!  

Had she just been doing the Coliseum show with appropriate producing I'm sure it would have been fine.

#33 MrBarnaby

MrBarnaby

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1306 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:40 PM

Oh dear... Not good..

#34 KevinUK

KevinUK

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:18 PM

I am *not* impressed.
If I stay awake, it must be good.

#35 Monteverdi

Monteverdi

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:32 AM

whoops! All over before it has started.....that's going to take a lot of refundng.

#36 Zippy

Zippy

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 01:11 AM

It's the end for Speckulation anyway, who will want anything to do with them after the mess they've made of this? According to Kristin they failed to organise and pay for her flights, hotels and work permits. I assume they agreed to do this in the contract. Shockingly unprofessional, incompetent actually.
Feel sorry for the fans, many of whom have probably made travel arrangements and booked hotels on top of the crazy ticket prices. Sad for Kristin too who I'm sure was looking forward to it very much. What a joke of a production company!

#37 John_Rebus

John_Rebus

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 05:48 AM

I guess that's also why Speckulation hasn't released the CD Momentous Musicals yet. Hopefully that release will still happen...

Feel really sorry for the fans.
"If you want to get the girl of your dreams, all you gotta do is change your personality beyond recognition and wear lots of tight leather apparel." - Rydell High School, School Motto.

#38 Reich

Reich

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1028 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 10:46 AM

More flakes than a scalp before Head and shoulders is applied ...

Broadway has been very good to me. But then, I've been very good to broadway.

#39 Monteverdi

Monteverdi

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 11:19 AM

well she will now be surrounded by red faces, as opposed to the more usual green faces.

#40 freckles

freckles

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 11:30 AM

View PostZippy, on 08 March 2013 - 10:01 PM, said:

Prices were outrageously high, no wonder why it wasn't selling. I have to laugh at them saying they were sold out. They were selling off the tickets up to today at a massive discount! Not looking too good for them anyway.

No way was it sold out. Yesterday balcony tickets were £14ish on lastminute, I was toying with buying one & the drop down box would let you book 20. The other price points were also reduced.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users