- - - - -

Kristen Chenoweth Tickets Prices Omg ! You Guys !

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#61 theatrically

theatrically

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:27 PM

what I find odd is is you have no air ticket,no work visa why would you tweet a photo of yourself with your suitcase as if you are on the way to the airport ?

#62 KevinUK

KevinUK

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:33 PM

View Posttheatrically, on 10 March 2013 - 01:27 PM, said:

what I find odd is is you have no air ticket,no work visa why would you tweet a photo of yourself with your suitcase as if you are on the way to the airport ?

Exactly. Surely her management must have had an itinerary?
If I stay awake, it must be good.

#63 zyx123

zyx123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 05:48 PM

Whenever I travel for work, usually somebody else has arranged the flights, hotel etc. I just show up at the airport, I never bother to check anything, you just trust them to have done it as it is their job.

#64 freckles

freckles

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:37 AM

Whenever I travel for work I make arrangements myself (!), but if it was somebody else's job I'd expect them to have told me before the last minute if there was a problem...

#65 freckles

freckles

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 09:33 AM

There are quite a few Speckulation gigs coming up at The Pheasantry, no indication of these being cancelled. Reluctant to book though.

#66 Lover

Lover

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 02:53 PM

Can I say that I've had dealings with Spekulation Ents before before and they nothing but professional. I'm sure at some point the real reason will come out (and I don't know why) this tour was cancelled. But is it the end - of course not!!! Tours are getting cancelled all the time by different companies. It's quite the norm.

They have successfully bought over many artistes from America so it's not fair to call them incompetent. They certainly are use to putting these shows on.

But as its the second time she's "cancelled" a uk show - does that not tell you something.

#67 popcultureboy

popcultureboy

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 03:03 PM

But as its the second time she's "cancelled" a uk show - does that not tell you something.

Not really? The first time she cancelled was due to the writer's strike and its resolution playing merry Hamlet with a lot of people's schedules. Or at least, that was the reason given and she withdrew over 3 months prior to the actual run of Candide.

#68 theatrically

theatrically

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 05:01 PM

If it had not been for twitter I would not have known the gig was cancelled at all.Why ask for your email address and telephone number on the booking if you do not contact the customer by either method ? I hope people do not turn up at the venue tonight or any other venue !

#69 vintage-heart

vintage-heart

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:57 PM

I had a voice mail from Manchester Opera House.

#70 Catqc

Catqc

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 08:14 PM

Clearly they are expecting the venue to contact you...which not all of them are!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users