Speckulation Entertainment - Next Shows?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Laughingmonsta

Laughingmonsta

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2424 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:03 PM

The producers of Idina Menzel and Kristin Chenoweth, Speckulation Entertainment have today issed a press release which suggests two new productions later in the year.

The first is another Broadway and International TV star and secondly a star-studded play revival - which is a surprise as they are known as concert producers - although they were co-producers on When We Were Married at The Garrick - so any thoughts as to who or what these shows might be?
This is my street, I smile at the faces I've known all my life, They regard me with pride.

#2 paplazaroo

paplazaroo

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:51 PM

Interesting, my guess would be Leah MIchelle, Megan HIlty, Neil Patrick Harris. As far as the play goes could be anything, maybe something like Glengarry Glen Ross or the Odd Couple.

#3 Titan

Titan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3395 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:43 PM

Patti Lupone is playing leicester square theatre, dont know if they are involved with that

#4 Laughingmonsta

Laughingmonsta

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2424 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:00 AM

No its a different producer to Patti Lupone
This is my street, I smile at the faces I've known all my life, They regard me with pride.

#5 Schuttep

Schuttep

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:53 AM

View PostTitan, on 30 January 2013 - 07:43 PM, said:

Patti Lupone is playing leicester square theatre, dont know if they are involved with that
Ooooh thanks for this. Just booked tickets for Patti. Love her and haven't seen her since Divas at the Donmar.
If I listed every show I'd seen since 1974 I'd get RSI.

Favourite Musicals: Blood Brothers; Brigadoon; Chicago; Chess; Chorus Line; Company; Evita; Follies; Godspell; Les Miserables; Little Night Music; Little Shop of Horrors; Mack and Mabel; Man of La Mancha; Merrily We Roll Along; Miss Saigon; Phantom of the Opera; Rent; Rocky Horror Show; South Pacific.

Favourite Plays: Beautiful Thing; Bent; Blithe Spirit; Cat on a Hot Tin Roof; Cherry Orchard; Dance of Death; Death of a Salesman; Endgame; Happy Days; Hedda Gabler; Henry IV (Parts I and II); Importance of Being Earnest; Little Foxes; Mother Courage; Private Lives; Shirley Valentine; Torch Song Trilogy; What the Butler Saw; Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?; Wild Duck.

#6 paplazaroo

paplazaroo

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 05:40 AM

Time to revive this thread? Don't think many stars will be eager to work with these guys now

#7 KevinUK

KevinUK

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:23 PM

It depends if contracts are signed I suppose. They managed Idina Menzel without issue.
If I stay awake, it must be good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users