118 replies to this topic

#11 mallardo

mallardo

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 891 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:05 AM

Can't answer your first question but as to the second, yes, you will be asked to log on as part of the payment process once you have the tickets.  On my first try for Julius Caesar my password failed - in typical ATG fashion - and I lost the tickets.
Excuse me if I seem jejune
I promise I'll find my marbles soon.

#12 fringefan

fringefan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:12 AM

Thank you, mallardo - very helpful.  Sorry you had login problems first time; I hope I will at least be spared those as ATG assured me that my login details are now the same on all 3 systems they use.

#13 Latecomer

Latecomer

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1662 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:31 AM

View Postfringefan, on 11 February 2013 - 08:45 AM, said:

Going to make another attempt for £10 tix today, but as I've yet to be successful, could anyone here please answer the following:
does the Donmar still charge a booking fee for these tix?  (If so, whilst still cheap, they wouldn't really cost only £10, would they?)  And if you are an ATG member so not liable to pay any fees, is it best to log in as such first, then try to book, or do you have the opportunity to log in afterwards if you've managed to grab any tix, before checking out?

Just checked. No booking fee. They give you time to log in after you nab tickets, before checking out. This is harder than you think as they have 3 separate log in sites...see here for details
http://www.atgtickets.com/logins/
but when I got tickets I just got them to send me my password again and there was plenty of time! They essentially have 3 different websites, all with different log ins!
Good luck!

#14 fringefan

fringefan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:45 AM

And thank you, too, Latecomer.  As in my reply to mallardo, I am aware of and signed up to the 3 different login systems; the difficulty for me, as for everyone else, will be judging it so that I'm neither too early nor too late.  At least if I fail again this week I might make it a little further into the process which will provide useful info for the next attempt.  I wish they would give more info on the website about where to start, i.e. with the chosen date (all those in question are of course currently showing sold out), production or from the reminder e-mail or what.

#15 AnnieInTheStalls

AnnieInTheStalls

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:05 AM

Just got a ticket for 1st March - all very painless!

#16 popcultureboy

popcultureboy

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:09 AM

Am victorious this week. It once again took over two minutes of refreshing for the link to appear to actually buy tickets, but I managed to get 2 front row circle for 27th February. Marvellous.

#17 fringefan

fringefan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:10 AM

Congrats, but how did you do it?  I was poised and waiting and so desperate for just 1 ticket for either perf on Sat 2 and had 2 browsers open but at no point did any perf say anything other than "Sold Out" despite refreshing.  I just don't know where the availability even appears - it's so frustrating!

#18 Latecomer

Latecomer

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1662 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:10 AM

Tickets for 2nd March evening!

#19 Latecomer

Latecomer

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1662 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:12 AM

View Postfringefan, on 11 February 2013 - 10:10 AM, said:

Congrats, but how did you do it?  I was poised and waiting and so desperate for just 1 ticket for either perf on Sat 2 and had 2 browsers open but at no point did any perf say anything other than "Sold Out" despite refreshing.  I just don't know where the availability even appears - it's so frustrating!

Keep refreshing even when it says sold out.....it seems to put that screen up BEFORE the one that lets you book! Incompetent system if you ask me....

#20 fringefan

fringefan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:13 AM

Oh God, why can't I even see anything bookable?  I can't even see the point of trying again as so far it has proved such a disappointment and a waste of time.  I would e-mail ATG to ask where these tix are supposed to show up, but they don't provide an e-mail address.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users