137 replies to this topic

#1 freckles

freckles

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:37 PM

Wondered if anyone has any information on this - who the 'huge stars' & 'biggest musical theatre stars right now' are...?

ANDREW LLOYD WEBBER ITV SPECIALS

Join us - and Andrew - at the studio recordings for this very special show celebrating 40 years of Andrew Lloyd Webber musicals in the West End!

Huge stars singing the classics plus some of the biggest musical theatre stars right now put on a remarkable night of music, while our host talks to Andrew at the piano to find out some of the best unknown stories behind the scenes. Performances will include songs from Jesus Christ Superstar, Phantom of the Opera, Aspects of Love, Evita, Cats and Tell Me On A Sunday performed as you've never seen them before. And, of course, there will be a few surprises for Andrew along the way...

WHEN:
Saturday 16th March @ 6.00pm
Sunday 17th March @ 6.00pm

link here

#2 coddy92

coddy92

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:49 PM

I hadn't heard about it either but applied for audience tickets anyway and got them! :) Intrigued to see how it's all going to work, who's performing and what these 'surprises' are!

#3 canadian_turtle

canadian_turtle

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:57 PM

I have tickets to the Sunday, would love to know beforehand who the guests are though!

#4 freckles

freckles

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:51 PM

See you there! Just curious...

#5 Southstreet

Southstreet

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:17 PM

Did you guys get normal or priority tickets? I got normal ones, what time is usually best to show up for those things?

#6 abs2512

abs2512

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:44 PM

I got tickets also for the Sunday - now I'm wondering how early I need to be there as I believe I have got 'normal' not priority tickets
Titanic, Barnum, The Colour Purple, Passion Play,, The American Plan, Merrilly We Roll Along, High Society, Bullets and Daffidils, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory,  Pride and Prdjudice, Let It Be, Macbeth, Billy Holliday, A Chorus Line, Salad Days, Tailor Made Man,Privates on Parade, Lift, Cabaret, Impotent, Rocky Horror Show, Kiss Me Kate, Loserville, Cinderella, Boy Meets Boy, Constellation, Victor/Victoria, Daddy Long Legs, Ragtime, I Love You Because, Singing in the Rain : Legally Blonde : La Cage Aux Faux : Sunset Boulevard : Million Dollar Quartet : Avenue Q : Much Ado About Nothing : Wicked : Lord Arthur Saville Crime : Blood Brothers : Grease : Mary Poppins : Thrill Me : The Exonerated : Flare Path : Hedder Gabler : Lend Me A Tenor : Crazy for You : Dirty Dancing : The Producers :Jersey Boys : Matilda : Sound of Music : Joseph : The Doctors Dilema :  Volcano : Soul Sister : Never Forget : Ghost : Les Miserables : Love Never Dies : Phantom of the Opera : Mack and Mable : Sweeney Todd : Chicago : Hair : Hairspray : Abigails Party : Rent : Our Boys : The Last Session: War Horse : The Kings Speech : The Wizard of Oz : Cats : Starlight Express : The Phantom of the Opera : Mamma Mia : The Lion King : Love Story : The Tempest : Billy Elliot : The 39 Steps : Oliver : Top Hat : Rock of Ages : One Man Two Govnors : Shrek : Dreamboats and Petticoats : All the Fun of the Fair : Burn the Floor : Betwixt : Ordinary Days : State Fair : Carousel : End of the Rainbow : Cool Hand Luke : The Book of Mormon : Once : Guys and Dolls : South Pacific : Sister Act : Priscilla,

#7 jaqs

jaqs

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 892 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:02 PM

I'm going on the sunday too, hope people are not going too early, its too cold.

#8 Carmella1

Carmella1

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:15 PM

The only one I would be fairly sure of would be Jason Donovan but how huge a star he is would be questionable.  And of course any and all of the Superstar cast.

#9 alec_e10

alec_e10

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:54 PM

Ive got "first come first served" tickets for saturday as all the guaranteed ones have gone.
Its a long trek for me if I dont get in but ill keep my fingers crossed.
Mind you I am not queueing up all day even for the Lord

#10 tommo2k

tommo2k

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 06:09 PM

View PostCarmella1, on 25 February 2013 - 05:15 PM, said:

The only one I would be fairly sure of would be Jason Donovan but how huge a star he is would be questionable.  And of course any and all of the Superstar cast.
Jason will be in Priscilla on the Saturday!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users