Piggie Paige will be there for sure.

#12 Distant_Cousin

Distant_Cousin

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:42 PM

Really p*ssed off I've been knocked back for non-guaranteed entry tickets.  Supposedly sold out yet I applied immediately that I got the email (having been to "Superstar")

Have pleaded for tickets as I live in Midlands and can't take chance on first come first served. GRR!

#13 Distant_Cousin

Distant_Cousin

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:42 PM

View PostMrBarnaby, on 25 February 2013 - 07:14 PM, said:

Piggie Paige will be there for sure.

That's ELAINE to you, sunshine! :angry:

#14 Brujon

Brujon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:06 AM

curious about the cast....

#15 choruslines

choruslines

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:44 AM

View PostBrujon, on 28 February 2013 - 04:06 AM, said:

curious about the cast....

I have a sad feeling that we will be getting Amanda Holden singing Don't Cry For Me, Susan Boyle with Memory, Ronan Keating singing No Matter What, Kimberly Walsh doing Another Suitcase (from her album), Alfie Boe, Il Divo, Leona Lewis, Alexandra Burke, Shanyne Ward, Ricky Martin, Gary Barlow, Nicole Scherzinger, Melanie C, Chris Moyles and the Superstar cast, and all the other ITV 'stars'.

What I really want is a Phantom Of The Opera (at the R Albert Hall) type group performance of something from Sunset Boulevard with Lupone, Faye Dunaway, Betty Buckley, Ma'am Paige, Barbra, Glenn Close and co fighting for the role of Norma.

#16 freckles

freckles

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:47 AM

a friend has tried emailing the tv ticket people & they won't say who the 'stars' are.

#17 FireFingers

FireFingers

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:59 PM

They won't say as they don't want to disappoint if people drop out. And they are probably still booking them...

I wonder if the two shows will have different casts, as I'd venture that the Sunday would have more musical theatre names due to them being less likely to have a show then.

#18 abs2512

abs2512

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:36 PM

I had to ask a couple of questions about disability etc and It has been confirmed to me that there are no Priority Tickets to this event.   They have suggested getting there about an hour before hand but they have also said that they do try to offer tickets in line with the amount of seats the venue has.    Having only done this once before (X Factor) and been given the same reassurances, which were not right on the day, as we didn't get in - I will take the info with a 'small' pinch of salt.
Titanic, Barnum, The Colour Purple, Passion Play,, The American Plan, Merrilly We Roll Along, High Society, Bullets and Daffidils, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory,  Pride and Prdjudice, Let It Be, Macbeth, Billy Holliday, A Chorus Line, Salad Days, Tailor Made Man,Privates on Parade, Lift, Cabaret, Impotent, Rocky Horror Show, Kiss Me Kate, Loserville, Cinderella, Boy Meets Boy, Constellation, Victor/Victoria, Daddy Long Legs, Ragtime, I Love You Because, Singing in the Rain : Legally Blonde : La Cage Aux Faux : Sunset Boulevard : Million Dollar Quartet : Avenue Q : Much Ado About Nothing : Wicked : Lord Arthur Saville Crime : Blood Brothers : Grease : Mary Poppins : Thrill Me : The Exonerated : Flare Path : Hedder Gabler : Lend Me A Tenor : Crazy for You : Dirty Dancing : The Producers :Jersey Boys : Matilda : Sound of Music : Joseph : The Doctors Dilema :  Volcano : Soul Sister : Never Forget : Ghost : Les Miserables : Love Never Dies : Phantom of the Opera : Mack and Mable : Sweeney Todd : Chicago : Hair : Hairspray : Abigails Party : Rent : Our Boys : The Last Session: War Horse : The Kings Speech : The Wizard of Oz : Cats : Starlight Express : The Phantom of the Opera : Mamma Mia : The Lion King : Love Story : The Tempest : Billy Elliot : The 39 Steps : Oliver : Top Hat : Rock of Ages : One Man Two Govnors : Shrek : Dreamboats and Petticoats : All the Fun of the Fair : Burn the Floor : Betwixt : Ordinary Days : State Fair : Carousel : End of the Rainbow : Cool Hand Luke : The Book of Mormon : Once : Guys and Dolls : South Pacific : Sister Act : Priscilla,

#19 FireFingers

FireFingers

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:31 PM

I've done a fair few tv tapings  and an hour is about right. But part of me wonders if the crowd will be packed with theatre goers, who wouldn't be familier with coming before doors, so might be able to get away with arriving later.

#20 abs2512

abs2512

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:47 PM

View PostFireFingers, on 28 February 2013 - 02:31 PM, said:

I've done a fair few tv tapings  and an hour is about right. But part of me wonders if the crowd will be packed with theatre goers, who wouldn't be familier with coming before doors, so might be able to get away with arriving later.

Thanks for that, as a theatre goer myself (did you guess? :) ) I would have started queing early, (like dayseating for a theatre show, so probably about 4 hrs before the doors offically open) now I know I don't need to do that I am much happier.
Titanic, Barnum, The Colour Purple, Passion Play,, The American Plan, Merrilly We Roll Along, High Society, Bullets and Daffidils, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory,  Pride and Prdjudice, Let It Be, Macbeth, Billy Holliday, A Chorus Line, Salad Days, Tailor Made Man,Privates on Parade, Lift, Cabaret, Impotent, Rocky Horror Show, Kiss Me Kate, Loserville, Cinderella, Boy Meets Boy, Constellation, Victor/Victoria, Daddy Long Legs, Ragtime, I Love You Because, Singing in the Rain : Legally Blonde : La Cage Aux Faux : Sunset Boulevard : Million Dollar Quartet : Avenue Q : Much Ado About Nothing : Wicked : Lord Arthur Saville Crime : Blood Brothers : Grease : Mary Poppins : Thrill Me : The Exonerated : Flare Path : Hedder Gabler : Lend Me A Tenor : Crazy for You : Dirty Dancing : The Producers :Jersey Boys : Matilda : Sound of Music : Joseph : The Doctors Dilema :  Volcano : Soul Sister : Never Forget : Ghost : Les Miserables : Love Never Dies : Phantom of the Opera : Mack and Mable : Sweeney Todd : Chicago : Hair : Hairspray : Abigails Party : Rent : Our Boys : The Last Session: War Horse : The Kings Speech : The Wizard of Oz : Cats : Starlight Express : The Phantom of the Opera : Mamma Mia : The Lion King : Love Story : The Tempest : Billy Elliot : The 39 Steps : Oliver : Top Hat : Rock of Ages : One Man Two Govnors : Shrek : Dreamboats and Petticoats : All the Fun of the Fair : Burn the Floor : Betwixt : Ordinary Days : State Fair : Carousel : End of the Rainbow : Cool Hand Luke : The Book of Mormon : Once : Guys and Dolls : South Pacific : Sister Act : Priscilla,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users