#81 Mrs Lovett's Meat Pie

Mrs Lovett's Meat Pie

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 609 posts
  • Interests:PJ and Duncan

Posted 18 March 2013 - 12:19 PM

Mel C is deffo performing. Ben Foster and myleene klass will be there, most probably performing too? I'm getting this from ALW's Twitter account

#82 MS1995

MS1995

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 12:21 PM

Ummm... Shall I say it or does someone else want to? :P
2002: Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
2004: Joseph And The Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat
2008: Mamma Mia
2009: Sound Of Music, Les Miserables, The Woman In Black
2010: Wicked
2012: Wicked, Chicago, Legally Blonde, Ghost, Wizard Of Oz, Phantom Of The Opera (UK Tour), Matilda, Sweeney Todd, Taboo (Brixton), Wicked, Wicked
2013: Lift (Soho), The Book Of Mormon, Avenue Q (Off-Broadway), Newsies (Broadway), Wicked (Broadway), Pippin (Broadway), The Lion King.
PLANNED
2013: A Chorus Line, Wicked, The Book Of Mormon, Wicked, The Book Of Mormon, Wicked, We Will Rock You (UK Tour), Wicked (UK Tour), Charlie And The Chocolate Factory, Wicked, Les Miserables, Wicked

#83 Mrs Lovett's Meat Pie

Mrs Lovett's Meat Pie

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 12:32 PM

Ben Forster? No dear, I'm referring to the West Bromwich Albion football player. He's singing 'He whistled at me' from Starlight

#84 freckles

freckles

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 12:50 PM

View PostMrs Lovett, on 18 March 2013 - 12:32 PM, said:

Ben Forster? No dear, I'm referring to the West Bromwich Albion football player. He's singing 'He whistled at me' from Starlight

I think the above poster is referring to the fact that these recordings have taken place, if you look back through the thread you will see detailed accounts of who has performed & will be on the show from people who were there.

No goalkeepers turned up...

#85 MS1995

MS1995

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 12:50 PM

I meant the fact that this happened last night and saturday, so it seems unlikely that they 'will' be there :P

But that is a valid point as well I guess!
2002: Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
2004: Joseph And The Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat
2008: Mamma Mia
2009: Sound Of Music, Les Miserables, The Woman In Black
2010: Wicked
2012: Wicked, Chicago, Legally Blonde, Ghost, Wizard Of Oz, Phantom Of The Opera (UK Tour), Matilda, Sweeney Todd, Taboo (Brixton), Wicked, Wicked
2013: Lift (Soho), The Book Of Mormon, Avenue Q (Off-Broadway), Newsies (Broadway), Wicked (Broadway), Pippin (Broadway), The Lion King.
PLANNED
2013: A Chorus Line, Wicked, The Book Of Mormon, Wicked, The Book Of Mormon, Wicked, We Will Rock You (UK Tour), Wicked (UK Tour), Charlie And The Chocolate Factory, Wicked, Les Miserables, Wicked

#86 Mrs Lovett's Meat Pie

Mrs Lovett's Meat Pie

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 01:28 PM

Right. Darn it. And there I was thinking I was breaking some hot news!

New musical 'Believe' based on Cher's back catalogue to be opening later this year at the palace.  Follows a band of gypsies, tramps and thieves in Dundee. The Krankies to star.

After Peter and Alice has finish Judi Dench will take over the role of corgi #2 in The Audience.

Dana International will be making her professional west end debut as Edna Turnblad in Hairspray this Summer when it returns to play Drury Lane after Charlie and the Chocolate Sex Toy closes after the cast melt on opening night.

You heard it here first

#87 Its_Emily

Its_Emily

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:Dancing

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:35 PM

View PostMrs Lovett, on 18 March 2013 - 01:28 PM, said:

New musical 'Believe' based on Cher's back catalogue to be opening later this year at the palace.  Follows a band of gypsies, tramps and thieves in Dundee. The Krankies to star.

After Peter and Alice has finish Judi Dench will take over the role of corgi #2 in The Audience.

Dana International will be making her professional west end debut as Edna Turnblad in Hairspray this Summer when it returns to play Drury Lane after Charlie and the Chocolate Sex Toy closes after the cast melt on opening night.

You heard it here first

What an exciting time for the west end ;) ;)
Ex - Joseph Chorus Member (UK Tour June 2005- September 2006). I have seen: Joseph, Cats, Starlight Express (x2), Grease (x2),  Ghost The Musical (x2) The Rocky Horror Show, Beauty and the Beast, Rock Of Ages (x2), We Will Rock You (x2) and a ridiculous amount of pantomimes

#88 ABowlerHat

ABowlerHat

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 03:57 PM

Got halfway there on Saturday and realised it wasn't worth the trek so went back into town and managed to get tickets for Singin' In The Rain after finding Once and The Book of Mormon to both be sold out. Seems from these comments that we didn't miss much, and it was probably better to go and see real West End talent in the actual theatre!

#89 sandeman

sandeman

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Interests:Worked in professional theatre for over 20 years.

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:18 PM

Andrew Lloyd Webber: 40 years of Musicals confirmed to be televised on Easter Sunday (March 31st) from 6:30-8:00 pm

#90 MrBarnaby

MrBarnaby

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1305 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:33 AM

The line up is woeful. Since when are Mel C and Kimberley Walsh the faces of west end musicals? They were both dreadful in their shows.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users