265 replies to this topic

#261 craftymiss

craftymiss

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:59 PM

Ive seen Killian & Ian and for me Killian is better just because he edges it with the acting. Ian has a good voice & I really thought he gave a different interpretation of Deco. Im hoping to do a double one Sun to really compare

#262 FireFingers

FireFingers

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 04:13 PM

So whatsonstage is listing The Commitments as closing on the 14th of September. Did I miss something or has this been announced? Everything else on the page is listed as you'd expect, either open ended, opening soon, or a show that has announced it is closing complete with the correct date.

http://www.whatsonst...shows/musicals/

#263 mrtheatre123

mrtheatre123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 04:17 PM

Im sure i read the other day its booking till next april.

#264 Radio

Radio

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 05:17 PM

That was the original booking until date. Now booking until April 2015.
2014 Shows: Lion King (Edinburgh), War Horse (Edinburgh), Private Lives (Edinburgh), Singin In The Rain (Edinburgh), From Here to Eternity (West End), The Commitments (West End), The Duck House (West End), The Bodyguard (West End), Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (West End), I Cant Sing (West End) and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (West End).

#265 FireFingers

FireFingers

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 06:01 PM

But everything else with an open ended run is stated as such, Radio. Why only have The Commitments on their booking until date, and no other show?

#266 Radio

Radio

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 06:13 PM

No idea, The commitments only announced their extension to 19 April 2015 last week. For this to be closing a lot would of had to be changed in a week.
2014 Shows: Lion King (Edinburgh), War Horse (Edinburgh), Private Lives (Edinburgh), Singin In The Rain (Edinburgh), From Here to Eternity (West End), The Commitments (West End), The Duck House (West End), The Bodyguard (West End), Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (West End), I Cant Sing (West End) and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (West End).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users