- - - - -

Does Scarlett, Leigh, John And Vhb Do The Matinees In A Chorus Line?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 showtoones

showtoones

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:04 PM

I was thinking of seeing the show in a fews weeks time for the Wednesday matinee. Barring illness or injury, does the full cast do the matinees of ACL?

Thanks,

ST

#2 cat123

cat123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3354 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:06 PM

Yes

#3 wickedgrin

wickedgrin

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1208 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 01:47 PM

Well - I would have said "yes" to your question but as I stated in the Chorus Line thread - clearly not after John Partridges appearance on the National Lottery show on Sat night! The things people will do to get on TV!!

#4 JennLaFleur

JennLaFleur

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Travelling!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 02:30 PM

View Postwickedgrin, on 03 March 2013 - 01:47 PM, said:

Well - I would have said "yes" to your question but as I stated in the Chorus Line thread - clearly not after John Partridges appearance on the National Lottery show on Sat night! The things people will do to get on TV!!

The answer to the question is still yes. John still did the matinee yesterday despite having to rush straight off to lottery HQ. He's honouring a contract to present the lottery.

#5 NorthernSpoon

NorthernSpoon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 02:43 PM

The OP clearly stated Wednesday matinee not Saturday evening!! If you wanted to be really picky you could say the most likely to perform on a Wednesday matinee is John or Leigh as Victoria and Scarlett have both missed matinees already.

#6 Catqc

Catqc

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 03:34 PM

View Postwickedgrin, on 03 March 2013 - 01:47 PM, said:

I know this isnt the place to argue this point but he is already a TV star he isnt trying to get on TV by presenting the lottery it is a commitment like any other.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users