- - - - -

The 25Th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee (Catford)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 canadian_turtle

canadian_turtle

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:10 PM

Not sure if this is the right place to post this? But The Bradway Theatre in Catford is putting on The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee from tonight:

http://broadwaytheat...73488538/events

They currently have a ticket offer going on for the first 2 previews (tonight & tomorrow) if you call them between noon and 4pm or visit them in person:

Ticket offer starts now...Go! £5 preview tickets for the next 4 hours. Call 020 8690 0002
https://twitter.com/...736222372511745

#2 poster J

poster J

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1014 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 07:26 PM

Ahh I wish I were living in London.  I love this musical, it's such a feelgood show :)

#3 canadian_turtle

canadian_turtle

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:58 PM

I haven't actually seen it yet but love the song "Magic Foot" and jumped on the chance with this great offer! Just hope that the theatre won't be nearly empty (as I am not sure why they would offer such cheap tickets other than bad ticket sales?), hence me posting the info here ;)

#4 canadian_turtle

canadian_turtle

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:57 PM

I saw this earlier in the week with the £5 offer and what a lovely little show it was! Sweet with great songs and a very good cast. Wonderful interaction with the (small) audience too, which really added something extra to the show.

It was also a nice surprise to see Benjamin Stratton in the production as I saw him as Mark in Rent at Greenwhich Theatre last year and he was fantastic in that (and in Spelling Bee too).

Hope the show gets a little more publicity through word of mouth as there were only about 25 people there when I saw it (about half of the seats were filled) and they definitely deserve more than that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users