3 replies to this topic

#1 lesterf

lesterf

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:04 PM

Sunday 2nd June 2013 - here we go again with the crazy prices - £60 for upper circle are the cheapest - going to £257 for premium stalls !!

#2 Backdrifter

Backdrifter

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • Interests:Moving, sleeping, eating, not being here

Gender says 'not telling' but, clue: I own some Y chromosomes

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:32 PM

Yes, crazy is one word for it. Something that rhymes with "ucking outrageous" also springs to mind.

Mrs Backdrifter is a huge AP fan but even she wouldn't stump up such insultingly absurd prices.

Unfortunately they will be mostly snapped up by wealthy people with the money to burn who aren't necessarily big fans of his, but are drawn by being at a prestigious one-off event. There'll be a smattering of long-time fans who've coughed up some savings for the stalls seats or have resigned themselves to be in the "cheap" upper circle seats, far away from their idol.
Turn up the signal... wipe out the noise

#3 Dragononmyback

Dragononmyback

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:32 PM

I would love to go to this but there is no chance at those prices. I'm not paying £250 for good seats or £60 for seats at the back where you will effectively be watching him on a screen. Proably better to just wait for his episode of Inside The Actors Studio to be broadcast again on TV. He should be doing a one on one meet and greet with everybody for those stalls prices.

This is an offer I can quite easily refuse.

#4 alec_e10

alec_e10

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:27 PM

The Palladium is not like an arena and has great sight lines - so even if you were to buy a ticket at the back you would still have a good view - I would also doubt that he will be projected onto a screen (apart from film clips etc) so if you can afford £60 go for it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users