12 replies to this topic

#11 SSB

SSB

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 02:11 PM

Devastating news about Aaron. A truly sweet and caring guy who will be missed by everyone who knew him. He was always the first smiley face you'd see as you walked through stage door. But he'll continue to keep dancing amongst the stars.

#12 bradleyconnor

bradleyconnor

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:41 PM

Can anyone compare the London show to the tour? Like which is the better cast/show?
Musicals/Plays seen -
2011 - The WIZ (Leeds)
2012 - Two (Manchester), Chicago UK Tour (Manchester), Grease UK Tour (Manchester), Blood Brothers UK Tour (Manchester)
2013 - Billy Elliot (London) x2, Shrek The Musical (London), Matilda (London), Wicked (London), Hairspray UK Tour (Leeds), Priscilla Queen of The Dessert UK Tour (Bradford)
2014 - Les Miserables (London), I Cant Sing! (London)

#13 jamescrispy94

jamescrispy94

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 04:05 PM

View Postbradleyconnor, on 01 April 2014 - 09:41 PM, said:

Can anyone compare the London show to the tour? Like which is the better cast/show?

I've only seen the show on tour in Birmingham, but from what I've heard it's pretty much just the same. Still have characters running through the aisles and in the boxes (I guess that sort of depends at the venue it's at though), I think the only changes are things not rising from the floor (i.e the Pride rock doesn't spiral up it moves on from the side of the stage, the people with the grass hats and stampede just enter from the wings).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users