#2 John_Rebus

John_Rebus

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:49 PM

No Rock of Ages? That's odd.
"If you want to get the girl of your dreams, all you gotta do is change your personality beyond recognition and wear lots of tight leather apparel." - Rydell High School, School Motto.

#3 freckles

freckles

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:11 AM

No Mormons or Charlie either. But maybe this is a preliminary list...?

#4 JaszyR91

JaszyR91

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Interests:Everything Musical, Theatrical and Literary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:37 PM

I think more will be added nearer the time
"And the last remnants time destroys"

My twitter account:
https://twitter.com/imjeanvaljean
Follow me if you want x

Upcoming shows: Pippin (Broadway), If/Then (Broadway), Water Babies (Curve, Leicester), A View From The Bridge (Young Vic), Les Miserables (West End), Birdland (Royal Court)

#5 Titan

Titan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3398 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:52 PM

plus charlie will probably be preoccupied with previews and getting ready for opening night and mormon doesnt exactly need the exposure

#6 FireFingers

FireFingers

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:10 PM

Yeah Charlie won't be there, as they have previews and press night a couple of days after. Shame no Mormon, but with every show sold out, can see why they wouldn't bother. Rock of Ages absence is a mystery though.

#7 greeny11

greeny11

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:25 PM

Mormon's never done any public appearances outside of the Tony Awards.  I think it's so that people go in not knowing much about the show, unless they have the album or seen the show before.

#8 Joysie

Joysie

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:30 PM

View PostJohn_Rebus, on 23 May 2013 - 11:49 PM, said:

No Rock of Ages? That's odd.

Apparently Rock of Ages will be there- their official Twitter account tweeted me confirming last night.

#9 Tina

Tina

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 12:56 PM

Shame there is no Charlie, I was hoping the previews would be settled enough to allow them to do this, guess I will just have to go back and see the show :D
Not suprised Mormon isn't doing a slot, as someone said earlier, with all their shows pretty much sold out for the next few months, they don't need the exposure, plus (off the top of my head) I am not sure what they could do as part of WEL which a lot of children attend.
Glad ROA doing a set, even if they aren't on the official list (at the moment), I love their usual set list @ WEL

Also hope Billy Elliot do a similar set to last year, it was good to see a partial re-enactment of Express Yourself, as well as Shine :D
Chasing the music, trying to get home.......
Seeee ya George..... See ya sunshine.... w****nker!
I hate you! You're a b*stard! ..... Ohhhhhh sh*t!
I've seen the real world from my caravan window...... and they can keep it!

West End: - Jersey Boys x 179 - Billy Elliot x 52 - All The Fun Of The Fair x 40 - WWRY x 7 - Charlie & The Chocolate Factory x 6 - Rock Of Ages x 6 - Legally Blonde x 6 - Avenue Q x 5  -  Mamma Mia x 5 - Les Miserables x 3 - Oliver! x 3 - Dirty Dancing x 3 - Book Of Mormon x 2 - The Commitments x 2 - Blood Brothers x 2 - Priscilla: Queen Of The Desert x 2 - Dreamboats & Petticoats x 2 - The Fantasticks x 1 - Grease x 1 - Thriller: Live x 1 - Shout x 1 - Wet Weather Cover x 1 - The Woman In Black x 1 - Tap Dogs x 1 - Sister Act x 1 - Wicked x 1 - Hamlet x 1 - Flashdance x 1 - Love Never Dies x 1 - Shrek: The Musical x 1 - Ghost Stories x 1 - Lend Me A Tenor x 1 - Ghost: The Musical x 1 - Cool Hand Luke x 1 - Backbeat x 1 - Crazy For You x 1 - Singing In The Rain x 1 - Our Boys x 1 - Seussical x 1 - Tailor Made Man x 1 - Merrily We Roll Along x 1 - Once: The Musical x 1 - I Can't Sing x 1

Broadway: - Jersey Boys x 2 - Anything Goes x 1 - Priscilla QOTD x 1 - Memphis x 1 - Mary Poppins x 1

Off Broadway: - Rent x 1 - Avenue Q x 1

Fringe: - Bent x 2 - Bright Lights, Big City x 1 - Salad Days x 1 - Ordinary Days x 1 - Company x 1 - Thrill Me x 2 (1 x Tristan Bates, 1 x New Players/Charing X Theatre) - Jest End x 1 - Doctor Faustus x 1 - Bewitched, Bothered & Bewildered x 1 - The Hothouse x 1

Tour: - Evita x 2 (Bromley) - Blood Brothers x 1 (Coventry) - Monkee Business x 1 (Manchester) - Jesus Christ Superstar (O2 London) x 1

Regional: - Sound Of Music (Stevenage) x 1 - Cinderella (Liverpool) x 1 - Aladdin (Milton Keynes) x 1 - Cinderella (Watford) x 1

#10 Titan

Titan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3398 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 01:05 PM

could they not do 'hello'? or maybe 'i believe'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users