#43 Catqc

Catqc

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 09:55 AM

View Postcanadian_turtle, on 12 June 2013 - 09:47 AM, said:

Why do they have it constantly changing on their website? It's really annoying I couldnt read it properly til I saw your post, so thanks :)

#44 Catqc

Catqc

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:02 AM

Also how does it work - if they are on on both days do they do the same song (or series of songs) twice through or do a different song on each day?

#45 Steffi

Steffi

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 571 posts
  • Interests:Find me on twitter @Steffi_G

Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:08 AM

Jersey Boys has done the same medley on both days for the past years. I guess it'll be the same with the other shows that are on on Saturday and Sunday.

#46 MS1995

MS1995

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:26 AM

Last year Billy Elliot did a medley on the first day and Electricity on the second day, so they don't necessarily do the same each day!
2002: Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
2004: Joseph And The Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat
2008: Mamma Mia
2009: Sound Of Music, Les Miserables, The Woman In Black
2010: Wicked
2012: Wicked, Chicago, Legally Blonde, Ghost, Wizard Of Oz, Phantom Of The Opera (UK Tour), Matilda, Sweeney Todd, Taboo (Brixton), Wicked, Wicked
2013: Lift (Soho), The Book Of Mormon, Avenue Q (Off-Broadway), Newsies (Broadway), Wicked (Broadway), Pippin (Broadway), The Lion King.
PLANNED
2013: A Chorus Line, Wicked, The Book Of Mormon, Wicked, The Book Of Mormon, Wicked, We Will Rock You (UK Tour), Wicked (UK Tour), Charlie And The Chocolate Factory, Wicked, Les Miserables, Wicked

#47 FireFingers

FireFingers

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 11:01 AM

Will be doing Saturday for sure, can't make Sunday as I have a matinee to do.

Though I always miss the last acts on a Saturday because every year I have a show to go to in the evening.

#48 canadian_turtle

canadian_turtle

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 11:11 AM

View PostCatqc, on 12 June 2013 - 09:55 AM, said:

Why do they have it constantly changing on their website? It's really annoying I couldnt read it properly til I saw your post, so thanks :)
I don't know why they do it, but it was the same last year and I remembered that I found it easier to save the jpegs on my computer to properly see the schedule :)

#49 Catqc

Catqc

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 03:27 PM

Roughly what time do people recommend getting there?

#50 Mark_21

Mark_21

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 03:32 PM

I maybe wrong but didn't last year start earlier at 10am? I remember getting there for 9am last year as the crowds lining up started to build so will probably get there for 10am on the Saturday :)
So far in the West End and Off-West End: Wicked, Sister Act, Priscilla, The Lion King, An Inspector Calls, La Cage Aux Folles, Legally Blonde, Waiting For Godot, Blood Brothers, Private Lives, Oliver!, Shirley Valentine, Sweet Charity, All my Sons, Hair, Mamma Mia, End of the Rainbow, Love Story, We Will Rock You, The Children's Hour, The Wizard of Oz, Ordinary Lives, Clybourne Park, Betty Blue Eyes, Thrill Me, Shrek The Musical, Kathy Griffin Live at the Palace, Luise Miller, Billy Elliot, Lend Me A Tenor, Much Ado About Nothing, Park Avenue Cat, Ghost The Musical, The Phantom of the Opera, Love Never Dies, Les Miserables, Jersey Boys, Betwixt, Rock of Ages, A Round-Heeled Woman, Crazy For You, Masterclass, Absent Friends, Sex with a Stranger, After The Turn, The Awkward Squad, All New People, Hay Fever, Soul Sister, Bird's of a Feather UK Tour, Steel Magnolias UK Tour, The Duchess of Malfi, The Sunshine Boys, Noises Off, What the Butler Saw, South Downs/The Browning Version, Sweeney Todd, Long Day's Journey into Night, War Horse, One Man, Two Guvnors, Abigail's Party, Matilda, London Road, Jumpy, Looserville The Musical, Scrooge The Musical, 9 to 5 UK Tour, My Fair Lady...

2013: 9 to 5 The Musical (UK Tour), The Rocky Horror Show (UK Tour), Kiss Me Kate, The Book of Mormon, The Bodyguard, Quartermaine's Terms (Understudy Run), The Judas Kiss, The Bodyguard, The Winslow Boy, Top Hat, The Bodyguard, Ghost The Musical (UK Tour), Singin' in the Rain, Merrily We Roll Along, The Bodyguard, A Chorus Line, Passion Play, The Audience, Passion Play, The Bodyguard, Sweet Bird of Youth, The Bodyguard, Once...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users