- - - - -

It All Looks Different And It Scares Me.

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 sam22

sam22

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:20 PM

I like some of it, does look clean like other people have said. I'd like there to be an easier way (ie just one click) of getting to the forum.

Although it is only minor, on a few articles when I have clicked on them it has other articles, presumably related, underneath and the dates here are in the wrong format for the UK. I.e. for article from June it is listed as 06/13/13 which is the American way. I know it isn't like this on most of the site as seems to be 13 June 2013 format so maybe it is just a little oversight, but a tiny bit annoying for a UK site.

#22 Honoured Guest

Honoured Guest

Dis Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2531 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:33 PM

View Postsam22, on 13 June 2013 - 01:20 PM, said:

I'd like there to be an easier way (ie just one click) of getting to the forum.

You can click on "Discussion Board" in the blue box at the foot of the homepage.

#23 sam22

sam22

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:58 PM

Thanks, I didn't see that. But then by the time I've scrolled down it is just as easy to do it from the top bar, I just think it would be good if there was a forum link on top bar

#24 Epicoene

Epicoene

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1239 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:39 PM

Just a quick question for a computer geek (I'm looking at you HG) - when I'm typing my honeyed words into the reply box now I can't create a new paragraph, the return key does nothing at all whereas previously it would put in a blank line. All I can do now is type one block of text. Any ideas ? I have so much to offer that sometimes I need to spread it all out over a few paragraphs.

#25 Catqc

Catqc

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:43 PM

View PostEpicoene, on 13 June 2013 - 04:39 PM, said:

Just a quick question for a computer geek (I'm looking at you HG) - when I'm typing my honeyed words into the reply box now I can't create a new paragraph, the return key does nothing at all whereas previously it would put in a blank line. All I can do now is type one block of text. Any ideas ? I have so much to offer that sometimes I need to spread it all out over a few paragraphs.
It
seems
to
work
for
me...

#26 Alexandra

Alexandra

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1779 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 05:11 PM

I'm getting lots of bugs in and around the reply box. Sometimes my words of wisdom come out very tiny and I can't make them bigger. Sometimes they're underlined and I can't remove it. Sometimes, like Epicoene, I can't make paragraphs (but sometimes I can). Just now I couldn't type anything at all. The problem usually goes away if I refresh the page, but it's annoying.

#27 Alexandra

Alexandra

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1779 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:07 PM

No sooner did I praise the opening/closing soon section than it went...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users