#1 BurlyBeaR

BurlyBeaR

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 10:48 PM

Three Phantoms Overview
Three Phantoms Unmask the World of the Musicals!

Nine world-class performers all of whom have an association with Andrew Lloyd Webber’s sensational musical The Phantom of the Opera, amongst other West End and Broadway shows, present a thrilling evening of musical theatre in an outstanding show already enjoyed by over 30,000 people worldwide!

Led by Three Phantoms of the Opera this outstanding show features over 20 songs from Les Misérables, West Side Story, Chicago, Kiss Me Kate, My Fair Lady, The Scarlet Pimpernel, and Wicked to name but a few. The beautiful staging of this fantastic concert which evokes the drama and excitement of the great musicals concludes by celebrating the world’s most successful entertainment phenomenon - The Phantom Of The Opera

‘Simply phenomenal’
whatsonstage

‘Possibly the best gala evening of musical theatre you are ever likely to see’
The Public Reviews

Three Phantoms is in no way connected with and/or approved/endorsed by Really Useful Group or Andrew Lloyd Webber.

#2 BurlyBeaR

BurlyBeaR

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 10:49 PM

Touring.

Any comments?

#3 Titan

Titan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3370 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 04:30 AM

this has done several tours, waiting to see who the new cast is for autumn before booking. wont be earl as he is off to canada

#4 Montmartre

Montmartre

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts
  • Interests:Theatre, Classical Music

Posted 10 June 2013 - 04:06 PM

At Wimbledon Theatre -
Three Phantoms
Tue 18 - Wed 19 June Posted Image
Three Phantoms from Andrew Lloyd Webber's classic musical, Earl Carpenter, Matthew Cammelle and Stephen John Davis are set to haunt, host and perform in this unmissable concert.They are joined by the acclaimed Rebecca Caine.

#5 Rozzi Rainbow

Rozzi Rainbow

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 08:15 PM

I saw this in Darlington and really enjoyed it. I loved the setting of the stage, with this musicians in the middle, and enjoyed their song choices - it wasn't always the most well known songs from each show they sang. There was lots of interaction with the audience, with each Phantom telling stories of being in POTO. I didn't know all of the songs as some were from shows I haven't seen - sometimes they introduced them but other times they didn't, I would have liked to have known what some of the songs and shows were. The audience was very small, which I was really surprised at. A few years ago when I saw Beyond the Barricade there it was almost full, and I thought this show would have the same effect - hopefully their autumn shows will be busier coz I thought it was a great night out.
"Seek salvation in the place of living rock.
A bright bright star will show the way.
Go to where the champions played."

#6 Lindsay

Lindsay

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:07 AM

Just seen Three Phantoms for the 8th time in my 6th venue and I still love the show.  I saw the first half of the tour with Earl and thought it was fabulous but I actually think the second half of the tour is even better.  Glyn Kerslake is a reletively new name to me but his rendition of "I Am What I Am" was magnificent and changing the fabulous harmonised "Maria" to "Bui Doi" is a masterpiece.  I like the fact that Mandy and Annette get to show off their fabulous voices with their own rendition of "Loathing" from Wicked and I adore the ending with the incredibly talented, destined to go very far Alistair Barron finally getting his moment in the spotlight.  Matthew Cammelle, Stephen John Davis and Rebecca Caine still sparkle like the stars they are but they don't hog the limelight letting everyone have a turn at showing off their incredibly varied and powerful vocals

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users