Posted 04 July 2013 - 01:24 PM

#12 Monteverdi

Monteverdi

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 01:27 PM

I have to say that Emma Freud was truly embarrassing during the Audience - banal and incompetent. Awful actually.
And I am still upset at missing a good twenty minutes of Twelfth Night, having checked and double checked the tickets and website. Did anyone actually see the beginning and did they show the actors getting dressed?

#13 peggs

peggs

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 07:35 PM

View PostEmiCardiff, on 04 July 2013 - 09:31 AM, said:

I've done the same thing, now just turn up in advance of the time just to be sure (and to avoid stepping on people in the dark)

Have to say the queue for getting into the screen resembled the Globe groundling queue too-terribly polite but a cut throat scramble for the best position ;)
Yeah couldn't work out what would be worth, endlessly shuffling down the row in the aisle until i hit the wall or reaching out in the dark and finding someone's knee!

Our seats were all allocated at booking so no mad but polite scramble

#14 maggiem

maggiem

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 03:09 PM

I saw it (thankfully at the right time) at Cineworld in Leigh. I did see the beginning with the actors getting ready.

It was interesting to notice that for this one the cinema was almost full, whereas for Henry V there weren't so many people in. the power of a star name, eh?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users