• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#11 JoC

JoC

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 10:05 PM

Any word on Christine? Will Sofia extend?

#12 craftymiss

craftymiss

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 638 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 01:33 PM

I hope not, she's been in the role too long.

#13 bickypeg

bickypeg

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 01:44 PM

I heard that Olivia Brereton had got the role?She played alternate Christine on tour.

#14 Coggit

Coggit

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 02:32 PM

View Postbickypeg, on 07 July 2013 - 01:44 PM, said:

I heard that Olivia Brereton had got the role?She played alternate Christine on tour.

That would be amazing. I had the pleasure of seeing her in MK with Earl and I think she's the best Christine I've ever seen. I would also love to see the Carlotta from the tour come to the west end also. She's not as amazing as Wendy Ferguson, but she's a close second!
2013 Theatre
[West End] Shrek****, The Phantom of the Opera***, Spamalot****,The Phantom of the Opera*****, Viva Forever*, Jersey Boys****, This House***, The Book of Mormon*****, Marinda Sings Live! ***** (Booked for: Stephen Ward, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory)
[UK Tour] The Phantom of the Opera*****, Rocky Horror Show***, Hairspray****, The 39 Steps**, The Mousetrap***, Starlight Express****, Rocky Horror Show****

#15 thatgirlsophie

thatgirlsophie

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 02:40 PM

View Postbickypeg, on 07 July 2013 - 01:44 PM, said:

She's also the current alternate in London, as Anna has now left to do Barnum. Don't think I'd be surprised if Anna returned at some point though.

#16 Titan

Titan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3361 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 02:49 PM

i saw her on the tour and really dont get the fuss surrounding her. she was good but far from the best ive seen.

i doubt anna would come back as unless something awful happens barnum is coming into town

#17 Coggit

Coggit

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:22 PM

View PostTitan, on 07 July 2013 - 02:49 PM, said:

i saw her on the tour and really dont get the fuss surrounding her. she was good but far from the best ive seen.

i doubt anna would come back as unless something awful happens barnum is coming into town

Perhaps you saw her on an off night? I thought she was sublime.
2013 Theatre
[West End] Shrek****, The Phantom of the Opera***, Spamalot****,The Phantom of the Opera*****, Viva Forever*, Jersey Boys****, This House***, The Book of Mormon*****, Marinda Sings Live! ***** (Booked for: Stephen Ward, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory)
[UK Tour] The Phantom of the Opera*****, Rocky Horror Show***, Hairspray****, The 39 Steps**, The Mousetrap***, Starlight Express****, Rocky Horror Show****

#18 djp

djp

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:27 PM

View Postthatgirlsophie, on 07 July 2013 - 02:40 PM, said:

She's also the current alternate in London, as Anna has now left to do Barnum. Don't think I'd be surprised if Anna returned though.

I was struck by Phantom London running with an older Phantom, which ALW says LND needed,  and a LND aged Christine as alternate Christine -  it looked like a LND cast in waiting -  what happened to the idea of a LND tour?

#19 Coggit

Coggit

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 08:51 PM

View Postdjp, on 07 July 2013 - 06:27 PM, said:

I was struck by Phantom London running with an older Phantom, which ALW says LND needed,  and a LND aged Christine as alternate Christine -  it looked like a LND cast in waiting -  what happened to the idea of a LND tour?

Yes, I feel the same... It was the Lord's decision to create a sequel, and therefore imo, he should remember that when casting for the original...
2013 Theatre

#20 Jamiem

Jamiem

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:00 PM

View Postdjp, on 07 July 2013 - 06:27 PM, said:

LND opens in Newcastle next February

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users