Thanks! All sorted now.

#32 Jon

Jon

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1387 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 03:39 PM

The Pinter seems be on a roll this year with Merrily, Chimerica and now Mojo, I'm guessing its running until February or March, most limited runs tend to 12-13 weeks

#33 RH1234

RH1234

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 05:35 PM

The Pinter also seems to be Sonia Friedman's residence... her productions have had it all of 2013 at least - A Chorus of Disapproval, Old Times, Merrily, Chimerica, Mojo. Wonder if she has a special arrangement with ATG??

#34 Pharaoh's number 2

Pharaoh's number 2

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3747 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 05:55 PM

Her production company is a sub-section of ATG, so yes, she does.

#35 Jon

Jon

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1387 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:43 PM

View PostRH1234, on 26 July 2013 - 05:35 PM, said:

The Pinter also seems to be Sonia Friedman's residence... her productions have had it all of 2013 at least - A Chorus of Disapproval, Old Times, Merrily, Chimerica, Mojo. Wonder if she has a special arrangement with ATG??

Not all of her shows go to ATG theatres but i guess they get first look but its also dependent on theatre availability, most are booked up until early 2014.

#36 RH1234

RH1234

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:06 PM

Booked - it really is an exciting cast. Glad to see that the priority booking and previews have a top price of 45 - bargainous compared to most plays with less starry casts!

#37 Jon

Jon

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1387 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 01:28 AM

It'll be interesting seeing Rupert Grint making his stage and West End debut, he's done a few things outside of Potter but this is something I think will help further his career. I'm surprised that Emma Watson hasn't yet done any stage work yet but I think it'll happen eventually.

#38 Priscilla's heel

Priscilla's heel

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 07:18 PM

View PostRH1234, on 29 July 2013 - 04:06 PM, said:

Booked - it really is an exciting cast. Glad to see that the priority booking and previews have a top price of £45 - bargainous compared to most plays with less starry casts!

I agree, £45 is a decent price for this production. Tickets arrived in the post this morning. Very much looking forward to seeing Ben Whishaw again after his excellent performance in Peter & Alice. Will be interesting to see Rupert Grint too.

#39 craftymiss

craftymiss

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 08:34 PM

Ive just realised I never received early booking notification but decided to just go on and check prices & book. However have all the preview seats now reverted to full price?  Do I need to contact ATG for a code or something; have I left cheap seats too late?

#40 Lou105

Lou105

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 08:52 PM

Like several other posters, my attempts to register for early booking through ATG didn't work, but the form on the official website  www.mojotheplay.com worked fine.  My early booking link from there is still taking me to the reduced prices, so it's worth trying to register.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users