#11 armadillo

armadillo

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 2740 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 01:19 PM

View PostHonoured Guest, on 09 August 2013 - 11:48 AM, said:

Because this is such an open-hearted, life-embracing and ultimately euphoric show, and you generally seem to revel in bitter, destructive comments.

As a side issue, it's interesting what different people think of as "fringe". I hadn't considered this as a fringe show, because Nationall Theatre of Scotland is a well-funded, major company, but now you mention it I suppose this has grown out of the fringe tradition in many ways.
Good grief. You really have taken a bitter dislike to someone who you don't know in real life and has done you no harm at all. I didn't realise  this happened on adult messageboards, I thought it was just for the teenagers. To answer your question, it wasn't on in a WE venue and, as Cardinal Pirelli has pointed out, it was actually on at the Edinburgh Fringe a couple of years ago. So I regard it as a fringe production. That OK with you?

#12 DrP

DrP

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 02:29 PM

Absolutely loved this, maybe my favourite this year so far. Get there early to get a good seat, although my stools by the bar were just as good.

Very very clever (maybe a bit too clever at times) and the actress playing Prudencia was hypnotising. I hope this tours all over the place. Also got a free cheese sandwich.

I just can't get it out of my head!

Also tagged with Theatre Local, Royal Court

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users