- - - - -

Confessions Of A (Struggling) Actress - Book!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Bentley4

Bentley4

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 10:31 AM

I've just finished reading this book and I definately recommend it. I don't know who's written it (Jo Bloggs??), but it's a totally true life account of working in musical theatre. it's very funny and easy to read. I finished it and gave it to my friend straight away as we both have singing lessons and want to go to drama school.

If anyone like me wants to know what life would be like, get it now!!!! I've just googled it and it's available online on Amazon.

#2 Matthew Winn

Matthew Winn

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2898 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 03:04 PM

Promoting things is OK here so long as it's done in moderation, but please be honest about it. It's a criminal offence to falsely pretend to be a consumer, punishable by a fine up to the statutory maximum on summary conviction or a fine plus up to two years imprisonment on indictment. (Read The Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 if you don't believe it, paying particular attention to Schedule 1 paragraph 22.)
I have always hated eggs. I remember back when I was a sperm I tried to head-butt one. It did not end well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users