43 replies to this topic

#41 Duncan

Duncan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:18 AM

Young Vic just tweeted that two more productions will be announced on Monday. And so far there's nothing scheduled for the whole of March. Possibly Macbeth will be one of those two and running in the main house in March? Or later in the year?

#42 poppy7

poppy7

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:00 PM

View PostDuncan, on 03 October 2013 - 11:18 AM, said:

Young Vic just tweeted that two more productions will be announced on Monday. And so far there's nothing scheduled for the whole of March. Possibly Macbeth will be one of those two and running in the main house in March? Or later in the year?
Kinnear is filming some TV thing at the moment and he is down to be in the code-breaking film (which I presume starts filming soon too). Imagining for a March openin,  rehearsals should  start around middle, end of January. Seems doable if these filming's are out of the way by Christmas. Of course he could film and appear in the stage production at night, but given that this is Macbeth I am sure Kinnear is not quite ready to die, from exhaustion, for his 'art.'

#43 Rumbledoll

Rumbledoll

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:28 PM

Two more shows announced.. No Macbeth.. But I bet Rory won't be filming all year long so he can still find time for some theatre. Hopefully!

#44 Lynette

Lynette

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 5147 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:21 AM

I've added a ? to title of thread as I kept looking at it thinking it was definite. Wishing might make it so but we need clarity.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users