3 replies to this topic

#1 Marius

Marius

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 09:11 AM

I watched the video of the making of Martin Guerre the other day and back then he was really buff, but in Evita he is so skinny! It doesnt look like the same guy!

#2 Mack Sennett

Mack Sennett

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 11:32 AM

I actually preferred the new slim-line Matt in Evita Marius!!  Saw him in Martin Guerre and he hasn't aged much from those days either!  A more flattering hairstyle in Evita too smile.gif

#3 sal

sal

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 05:56 PM

Give the guy a break! He was 21 when he did Martin Guerre, not long out of drama school - the guy is in his thirties now, he's bound to have changed a bit. Mind you, I would expect him to go the other way ie pile on a few pounds. Loved Matt in Evita.

#4 Marius

Marius

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 06:55 PM

QUOTE(sal @ Mar 20 2007, 05:56 PM) View Post
Give the guy a break! He was 21 when he did Martin Guerre, not long out of drama school - the guy is in his thirties now, he's bound to have changed a bit. Mind you, I would expect him to go the other way ie pile on a few pounds. Loved Matt in Evita.

Hey I dont mean it as a negative thing, I think the guy is an amazing performer, was just surprised by the difference, and like you say, if anything you gain weight not lose it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users