• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Keith Myers

Keith Myers

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 02:43 PM

Hi. I am a working director and drama teacher with 30 years experience and I will be offering audition and acting coaching for anyone applying for drama school or pros who want to brush up their technique.
We'll cover speech selection and performance, sight reading, audition and interview technique, in fact everything you need to know.
I have worked for several stage schools, drama colleges and training organisations including: Central School, Middlesex University, the Sylvia Young School, The Academy Drama School, The British Theatre Association, The Actors Institute, The Actorworks and The London Studio Centre.
I have a long list of successful candidates who have gone on to Guildford, Rose Bruford and Webber Douglas amongst others.
Classes held in Wapping, realistic price, come as often as you choose.
Informed, friendly and fun guidance for all levels of experience.
Go to my website; www.freewebs.com/keithmyers for my full CVs etc.
Email me at; keithrmyers@aol.com
I look forward to hearing from you.
Keith Myers

#2 stantheman

stantheman

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 03:53 PM

QUOTE(Keith Myers @ Jul 27 2009, 03:43 PM) View Post
Hi. I am a working director and drama teacher with 30 years experience and I will be offering audition and acting coaching for anyone applying for drama school or pros who want to brush up their technique.
We'll cover speech selection and performance, sight reading, audition and interview technique, in fact everything you need to know.
I have worked for several stage schools, drama colleges and training organisations including: Central School, Middlesex University, the Sylvia Young School, The Academy Drama School, The British Theatre Association, The Actors Institute, The Actorworks and The London Studio Centre.
I have a long list of successful candidates who have gone on to Guildford, Rose Bruford and Webber Douglas amongst others.
Classes held in Wapping, realistic price, come as often as you choose.
Informed, friendly and fun guidance for all levels of experience.
Go to my website; www.freewebs.com/keithmyers for my full CVs etc.
Email me at; keithrmyers@aol.com
I look forward to hearing from you.
Keith Myers

How much does it cost? stanx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users