Starlight Express Tour

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Elphie_*

Guest_Elphie_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 February 2007 - 12:21 PM

hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone has seen the new cast of the Starlight tour?  If so, what they like, inparticular Flattop, as i know the guy playing him.  Cheers

xx

#2 Marius

Marius

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 01:04 PM

QUOTE(Elphie @ Feb 14 2007, 12:21 PM) View Post
hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone has seen the new cast of the Starlight tour?  If so, what they like, inparticular Flattop, as i know the guy playing him.  Cheers

xx

I know someone who has seen it and said the cast are really good. I saw the first tour so not sure if I will see it again in Southampton.

he is very fit though the guy playing flattop

#3 Guest_Elphie_*

Guest_Elphie_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 February 2007 - 01:43 PM

QUOTE(Marius @ Feb 14 2007, 01:04 PM) View Post
I know someone who has seen it and said the cast are really good. I saw the first tour so not sure if I will see it again in Southampton.

he is very fit though the guy playing flattop

haha he will like that im sure hehe!! is thee anywhere on the net where i can look at the casts profiles n stuff, coz the tour website is not up n wrking yet, cheers

xx

#4 Marius

Marius

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 02:01 PM

QUOTE(Elphie @ Feb 14 2007, 01:43 PM) View Post
haha he will like that im sure hehe!! is thee anywhere on the net where i can look at the casts profiles n stuff, coz the tour website is not up n wrking yet, cheers

xx

well he is! lol

No just cheked the Mayflower Theatres website and its not on there yet, although keep an eye on it as they often list cast profiles with pics etc.

#5 Guest_Kido_*

Guest_Kido_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 February 2007 - 10:08 PM

I saw it in Manchester the other week. Over all it was a good evening although the electrics went a bit wrong and it had to be stopped for 1/2 hour at the beginning of the 2nd half. I'd already seen it twice before and sorry to say I didn't think it was as strong a cast as it has been. I was lucky enough to see James Gillan when he played Rusty in the original tour and he stole my heart as Rusty. The guy this time looked like a rabit caught in the headlights. My mother thought it was really good though. I guess I'm just picky. For me Mikael Rand stole the show as Electra. Every time I've seen it it's been him as Electra and Tom Cavanagh as Greaseball and I love them. To me it was obvious that it was a new cast. It hadn't really settled down when we saw it but I'm sure given a bit more time it will be great.

#6 Guest_Elphie_*

Guest_Elphie_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 February 2007 - 04:18 PM

Cheers for that, what foe flattop like?

#7 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2007 - 09:26 AM

Sorry don't remember that much about him. Which I guess meant he was good as I usually note the people that were bad.

#8 Biddy

Biddy

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 05:21 PM

Who is playing him?

#9 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2007 - 09:03 PM