Posted 12 February 2007 - 02:42 PM

Anyone else going on Thursday?

Which way did he go McGill?

#2 WOStog

WOStog

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:Just ask me whose picture I have on my desktop!

Posted 12 February 2007 - 03:18 PM

Will be at the party tonight, so look out for curtain call and party pictures tomorrow.
WOS Party tog
http://wooller.com

#3 Lynette

Lynette

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 5146 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 01:20 PM

Yes, Qunicy, I'm going on Thursday. stalls B10

#4 QuincyMD

QuincyMD

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 03:23 PM

Well I seemed to enjoy it a lot more than the critics did. Sure the ending is rather abrupt but it's 85 minutes of stagecraft that should be shown to many a budding actor.

Thought Richard Schiff came across really well in the Q&A and I'll be there on opening night for "Underneath the Lentil"
Which way did he go McGill?

#5 Lynette

Lynette

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 5146 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 05:16 PM

I was there on Thursday evening, Quincey, and I guess we were privileged to see the guy make a major fluff about 15 minutes in when he started to deal with the tram ticket before the laundry ticket and ahd to back track. I thought it might have been in the text , there to show the man's anxiety to get on with his story but we checked the text afterwards and it was a fluff.
I enjoyed the piece - I hesitate to call it a play- and would recommend it to anyone who enjoys a thoughtful hour and a half. I was impressed by his voice control, not the accent , and managed to forget West Wing after about ten minutes. To me it was like an extended poem, would be nice on the radio [ I know, I know, the ultimate insult] What did you think?

#6 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 February 2007 - 10:18 PM

NT

#7 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2007 - 02:09 PM

News just out is that Paul Coxwell has been removed as producer from UNDERNEATH THE LINTEL. The main producers quote...
UNDERNEATH THE LINTEL

To All Company Members and those associated with the Production

With much regret, MJE Productions must advise you that Paul Coxwell is no longer a Co-Producer of Underneath the Lintel, with immediate effect.

Paul has not fulfilled his financial obligations to us and the production. Although this situation has existed for some time, we did not wish to disturb Company focus during the previews and opening week.

We wish to stress that no aspect of the production, including its finances, is affected in any way, except for the fact that we are reverting to our originally intended role as sole producers.

Paul will no longer participate in the control and running of the show, although he remains an investor.

MJE Productions wishes to thank Paul Coxwell for introducing us to the play, and for his hard work on the production.

Michael Edwards and Carole Winter
MJE Productions
23 February 2007

This is the guy that also cancelled the PERSONALS-THE MUSICAL tour last year with Gary Wilmot, leaving people unpaid. What is he upto and should he ever be trusted as a producer again?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users