7952 replies to this topic

#7951 JoeRH

JoeRH

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 07:18 PM

Where is it confirmed about the final date and Willemijn leaving?

#7952 John_Rebus

John_Rebus

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 07:25 PM

Saw Emma three times last week and really enjoyed her portrayal. These were the first time after I saw her premiere on NYD and I think she got more self-confident since then. Quite unbelievable what a rich and deep voice such a short person can actually have. Was also pretty impressed by her INTG.

Marc McBride was on as Boq all three times and gave a good performance.
"Some People are Worth Melting For." - Olaf, Snowman

#7953 Tettekete

Tettekete

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Interests:Theatre and travel

Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:37 PM

I'm guessing Willemijn was back tonight, then?
Seen (theatre): Once (London x 2), Wicked (Scheveningen, The Netherlands x6), Wicked (London x 22), We Will Rock You (London x3), Les Miserables (London x 1), The Phantom of the Opera (London x1), Rock of Ages (London x 1), Romeo et Juliette (Takarazuka Revue, Japan x 5), Studio54 (Takarazuka Revue, Japan, x1), For Whom The Bell Tolls (Takarazuka Revue, Japan, x1), Nova Bossa Nova/Meguriai wa Futatabi (Takarazuka Revue, Japan, x2), Nijinsky (Takarazuka Revue, Japan, x3), 9 to 5: The Musical (UK Tour, Sunderland x1), RENT in Concert (Newcastle x1), Singin' In The Rain (UK Tour, Sunderland x 1)

Seen (concerts, etc): Willemijn Verkaik "As I Am" solo concert at the AFAS Circustheater (2012), West End Eurovision 2013, Rachel Tucker at the St James Theatre studio, Scott Alan at the O2, Andrew Lippa at the St James Theatre

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users