* * * * - 10 votes

The Ongoing Wicked Discussion Thread

• Please log in to reply
7950 replies to this topic

#51 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2009 - 06:35 AM

There's no truth to it. Ashleigh, Sarah AND Alexia have all said there are no plans at the moment.

#52 scootyscoot4

scootyscoot4

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 10:45 AM

No offence, but they might not know, they're only actors in the show. And plus I highly doubt Alexia would know anything, considering she won't be on the recording.

#53 Guest_guest_*

Guest_guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2009 - 02:05 AM

QUOTE(scootyscoot4 @ Aug 31 2009, 10:45 AM)  
No offence, but they might not know, they're only actors in the show. And plus I highly doubt Alexia would know anything, considering she won't be on the recording.

Actors now E-V-E-R-Ything going on about their show. And you couldn't keep this sort of thing quiet.

There will be no London cast recording of this current production.

#54 scootyscoot4

scootyscoot4

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 09:13 AM

QUOTE(guest @ Sep 2 2009, 03:05 AM)  
Actors now E-V-E-R-Ything going on about their show. And you couldn't keep this sort of thing quiet.

There will be no London cast recording of this current production.

That's ridiculous, I am an actor myself and trust me, the amount of things that actors are kept in the dark about, you wouldn't believe - you turn up, act and go home. I highly doubt Alexia, Sarah or Ashleigh know anything about this alleged cast recording if there is one, because they are not the producers, they are not in charge and they aren't part of the production team. I'm sorry, but I don't believe that there will be a cast recording. I also wouldn't take anything that any of the actors say seriously, as the probability will be that they are just going by hear-say like the rest of us.

#55 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2009 - 09:23 AM

QUOTE(scootyscoot4 @ Sep 2 2009, 09:13 AM)  
That's ridiculous, I am an actor myself and trust me, the amount of things that actors are kept in the dark about, you wouldn't believe - you turn up, act and go home. I highly doubt Alexia, Sarah or Ashleigh know anything about this alleged cast recording if there is one, because they are not the producers, they are not in charge and they aren't part of the production team. I'm sorry, but I don't believe that there will be a cast recording. I also wouldn't take anything that any of the actors say seriously, as the probability will be that they are just going by hear-say like the rest of us.

In order for any alleged recording to take place the actors and musicians concerned would have had to agree to the recording, so they would in this case know what was going on.

#56 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2009 - 10:34 AM

That's funny because the rumour "apparrently" came from Alexia. Thing is, it didn't. It's just that, a rumour. It's not going to happen and if it did, it's ridiculous to have a 2007 cast recording in 2009.

#57 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2009 - 06:53 PM

QUOTE(Guest @ Sep 2 2009, 10:34 AM)  
That's funny because the rumour "apparrently" came from Alexia. Thing is, it didn't. It's just that, a rumour. It's not going to happen and if it did, it's ridiculous to have a 2007 cast recording in 2009.

No-one has said that it came from Alexia.  
I also don't think it would happen, be good if it did though:) but it sounds too good to be true

#58 scootyscoot4

scootyscoot4

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 10:15 PM

QUOTE(Guest @ Sep 2 2009, 10:23 AM)  
In order for any alleged recording to take place the actors and musicians concerned would have had to agree to the recording, so they would in this case know what was going on.

Yes, but neither Ashleigh, Sarah or Alexia will be on the recording if it is allegedly like the poster said, with Kerry Ellis etc.

I don't believe however for one minute that there will be a Kerry cast recording sadly. If they were going to release it, it would have been released long ago.

#59 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 September 2009 - 01:12 AM

QUOTE(Guest @ Sep 2 2009, 06:53 PM)  
No-one has said that it came from Alexia.  
I also don't think it would happen, be good if it did though:) but it sounds too good to be true

not here they havent but other places they have.

#60 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 September 2009 - 10:57 AM

Anyone have any recent experience of day seats? Was thinking of going tomorrow (Saturday) morning. Wondered how the queues are these days - I guess the Kerry fangirls have gone but it's the last Saturday of the holidays so might be quite Popular still ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users