#5041 Musicals1248

Musicals1248

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:37 PM

View Postmunchkinmania, on 03 July 2012 - 08:44 PM, said:

You shouldnt always believe what is supposed to have been said at stage door. But just read that Rachel  stated she is leaving in october. Not exactly news.  Also allegedly said "I may be green very soon again."  If this is true it may not be the obvious thought or could just be a wind up.  May not be even Wicked related.

I don't get the green again soon (alleged) comment :blink: dense moment from me?!

#5042 Dubbie

Dubbie

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:53 PM

Maybe it's the 2013 UK tour, if that happens. Or Shrek when Carley leaves in January, but I can't imagine her as Fiona.

#5043 Musicals1248

Musicals1248

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:58 PM

That did enter my mind but I chose to erase that idea as quickly as possible (purely selfish reasons- not a Shrek fan :P ). Broadway? I didn't imagine her going into another role very quickly though, I've always got the impression she'd like to have a break and begin an album.

#5044 Titan

Titan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3374 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 07:16 AM

Either Broadway or she has been asked to do te tour

#5045 wickedlover

wickedlover

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 08:38 AM

As long as they don't make her put on a nasaly American accent like Kerry, then Broadway would be very lucky and privileged to have her as their Elphie....but my hopes are on a tour :-)
LONDON
[2004] Mary Poppins - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
[2008] The Sound of Music - Wicked
[2009] Oliver! - Billy Elliot - Grease - Wicked - Avenue Q - Sister Act - Wicked - The Rise and Fall of Little Voice
[2010] Oliver! - Sister Act - The Lion King - Wicked - Sister Act
[2011] Legally Blonde - Jersey Boys - Shrek the Musical - Wicked - The Wizard of Oz - Shrek the Musical - Jersey Boys - Ghost the Musical - The Wizard of Oz - Shrek the Musical
[2012] Ghost the Musical - The Wizard of Oz - Matilda the Musical - Shrek the Musical - Wicked - Ghost the Musical - The Lion King - Les Miserables - Jest End - Shrek the Musical - Wicked - Wicked - The Woman in Black - Matilda the Musical
[2013] The Bodyguard - Wicked - Matilda the Musical - We Will Rock You - The Woman in Black - Wicked - The Book of Mormon - Les Miserables - Charlie & the Chocolate Factory - Billy Elliot - The Bodyguard - Wicked - Wicked
[2014] The Bodyguard - The Book of Mormon - Wicked - Matilda the Musical - Blithe Spirit - We Will Rock You - Wicked - Miss Saigon - Les Miserables - An Evening With Julie Andrews - Let The Right One In - The Bodyguard

BELFAST
[2004] Joseph (UK Tour)
[2007] Cats (UK Tour)
[2009] Evita (UK Tour x2) - Fame (UK Tour) - Chicago (UK Tour)
[2010] The Sound of Music (UK Tour x3)
[2011] Spamalot (UK Tour) - Avenue Q (UK Tour x2) - Dancing Shoes: The George Best Story - Joseph (UK Tour)
[2012] The King and I (UK Tour) - Grease (UK Tour) - Blood Brothers (UK Tour) - Legally Blonde (UK Tour x2) -   The Mousetrap (UK Tour) - Jesus Christ Superstar (Arena Tour) - Chicago (UK Tour) - One Man, Two Guvnors (UK Tour)
[2013] Soul Sister (UK Tour) - High Society (UK Tour) - Hairspray (UK Tour) - We Will Rock You (10th Anniversary Arena Tour) - 9 to 5 (UK Tour) - Priscilla, Queen of the Desert (UK Tour) - Evita (UK Tour x3) - Thriller Live (UK Tour) - Joseph (UK Tour) - Cats (UK Tour x2)
[2014] Singin' In The Rain (UK Tour) - Birdsong (UK Tour) - The Mousetrap (UK Tour) - Shrek the Musical (UK Tour) - One Man, Two Guvnors (UK Tour)

MANCHESTER
[2011] Mamma Mia (Int Tour) - Ghost the Musical (World Premier)
[2012] The Lion King (UK Tour)
[2013] Ghost the Musical (UK Tour) - Wicked (UK Tour x2)

DUBLIN
[2011] Sister Act (UK Tour)
[2012] The Phantom of the Opera (UK Tour)
[2013] Wicked (UK Tour)

#5046 ajkb7926

ajkb7926

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 09:57 AM

The only other possibility is (far fetched I know) is her maybe being the wicked witch in the wizard of oz tour?
or elphaba in the film which is even MORE far fetched I know. hopefully we will know soon enough!

#5047 Musicals1248

Musicals1248

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 10:43 AM

Has this tour even been confirmed? 2013 isn't that far away really! I'd love for her to go to Broadway, would be an amazing experience like Kerry had and I think New York would love her.

#5048 ajkb7926

ajkb7926

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:24 PM

i dont know - but i really wouldnt be surprised if the rumours are true.

i would love for her to go to broadway with it but i hope she gets a break first to rest her voice and then be able to give it her all!

#5049 harveyjnr

harveyjnr

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:35 PM

isn't she bored, 4 years playing the same role? i'd have thought as an actress she'd want to try new things? wish her all the best any way

#5050 MrTRobz

MrTRobz

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 04:57 PM

I hope the tour rumours are true. I would love to see Wicked come to Belfast but I have no idea if it would fit in the Opera House so it'll probably have to go to Dublin instead. :)
Shows Seen

[LONDON]
Wicked
Oliver!
Wizard of Oz
Shrek

[BELFAST]
Joseph Tour
Grease Tour
Buddy Tour
Legally Blonde Tour
Hairspray Tour