• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:50 PM

So she is showing then???
LONDON
[2004 ]   Mary Poppins - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
[2008] The Sound of Music - Wicked
[2009] Oliver! - Billy Elliot - Grease - Wicked - Avenue Q - Sister Act - Wicked - The Rise and Fall of Little Voice
[2010]     Oliver! - Sister Act - The Lion King - Wicked - Sister Act
[2011]     Legally Blonde - Jersey Boys - Shrek the Musical - Wicked - The Wizard of Oz - Shrek the Musical - Jersey Boys - Ghost the Musical - The Wizard of Oz - Shrek the Musical
[2012] Ghost the Musical - The Wizard of Oz - Matilda the Musical - Shrek the Musical - Wicked - Ghost the Musical - The Lion King - Les Miserables - Jest End - Shrek the Musical - Wicked - Wicked - The Woman in Black - Matilda the Musical
[2013]     The Bodyguard - Wicked - Matilda the Musical - We Will Rock You - The Woman in Black - Wicked - The Book of Mormon - Les Miserables - Charlie & the Chocolate Factory - Billy Elliot - The Bodyguard - Wicked - Wicked
[2014] The Bodyguard - The Book of Mormon - Wicked - Matilda the Musical - Blithe Spirit - We Will Rock You - Wicked - Miss Saigon - Les Miserables - An Evening With Julie Andrews - Let The Right One In - The Bodyguard

BELFAST
[2004] Joseph (UK Tour)
[2007] Cats (UK Tour)
[2009] Evita (UK Tour x2) - Fame (UK Tour) - Chicago (UK Tour)
[2010] The Sound of Music (UK Tour x3)
[2011] Spamalot (UK Tour) - Avenue Q (UK Tour x2) - Dancing Shoes: The George Best Story - Joseph (UK Tour)
[2012] The King and I (UK Tour) - Grease (UK Tour) - Blood Brothers (UK Tour) - Legally Blonde (UK Tour x2) -   The Mousetrap (UK Tour) - Jesus Christ Superstar (Arena Tour) - Chicago (UK Tour) - One Man, Two Guvnors (UK Tour)
[2013] Soul Sister (UK Tour) - High Society (UK Tour) - Hairspray (UK Tour) - We Will Rock You (10th Anniversary Arena Tour) - 9 to 5 (UK Tour) - Priscilla, Queen of the Desert (UK Tour) - Evita (UK Tour x3) - Thriller Live (UK Tour) - Joseph (UK Tour) - Cats (UK Tour x2)
[2014] Singin' In The Rain (UK Tour) - Birdsong (UK Tour) - The Mousetrap (UK Tour) - Shrek the Musical (UK Tour) - One Man, Two Guvnors (UK Tour)

MANCHESTER
[2011] Mamma Mia (Int Tour) - Ghost the Musical (World Premier)
[2012] The Lion King (UK Tour)
[2013] Ghost the Musical (UK Tour) - Wicked (UK Tour x2)

DUBLIN
[2011] Sister Act (UK Tour)
[2012] The Phantom of the Opera (UK Tour)
[2013] Wicked (UK Tour)

#5612 Michael H

Michael H

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:57 PM

View Postwickedlover, on 25 September 2012 - 11:50 PM, said:

So she is showing then???

Not something to bring up with any lady...

http://www.gagbay.co...nant-113926.jpg
Me is directing again - Private Peaceful at the Charles Cryer Theatre, Carshalton, 23 to 26 April 2014.

#5613 Titan

Titan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3399 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:16 AM

So IF she is pregnant that may explain the going green again soon comment.  She may have an option to return after maternity leave

#5614 KevinUK

KevinUK

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 07:08 AM

Well, I asked my Mother and Aunt who were with me, and they both said after the show they thought she was too. We were in row B. It would explain why we thought she would be staying, but then why she wasn't. I'm guessing it would also coincide nicely with a 2013 tour.
If I stay awake, it must be good.

#5615 richard2711

richard2711

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 08:53 AM

If it is true then maybe the 'going green' comment was to do with morning sickness! Lol.

#5616 Cactus

Cactus

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:10 AM

View Postrichard2711, on 26 September 2012 - 08:53 AM, said:

If it is true then maybe the 'going green' comment was to do with morning sickness! Lol.
- edit: which would be fair enough...

#5617 johartuk

johartuk

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:30 AM

Has Rachel actually publically announced that she's pregnant (assuming that she actually is)?  If not, then a public forum is not the place to discuss it.

#5618 poster J

poster J

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1022 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 10:25 AM

View Postjohartuk, on 26 September 2012 - 09:30 AM, said:

Has Rachel actually publically announced that she's pregnant (assuming that she actually is)?  If not, then a public forum is not the place to discuss it.

No she hasn't as far as I know.  And I agree, it's not something that should be discussed unless Rachel has announced it.  This type of rumour has been flying around before anyway.

And I don't think many people thought she would be staying, it's been widely expected that she would leave at the end of this contract given she's been there so long, so it's by no means suspicious.

#5619 Musicals1248

Musicals1248

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 04:12 PM

View Postjohartuk, on 26 September 2012 - 09:30 AM, said:

This. Until Rachel herself publicly announces anything (not just someone hearing/seeing at SD), it shouldn't be discussed on here. And as PosterJ said, I think it was pretty certain she was leaving regardless. Sorry not to add anything original but just wanted to reinforce what others had said!

#5620 isabel

isabel

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:07 PM

It should NOT be discussed on here !

Really hope she doesn't see this thread !

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users