#6221 Catqc

Catqc

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:39 PM

View Poststevepearman, on 22 February 2013 - 11:28 PM, said:

Well, we've chosen the leads, and rewritten the script. So which one of us is directing? :)
I think a joint effort by the whole board ;) any volunteers to do the sound and lighting?

#6222 MS1995

MS1995

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:18 PM

I think directing doesn't seem too difficult, as much as i could gather from the les mis film you hold it up to the actors face and shake it a bit! :P
2002: Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
2004: Joseph And The Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat
2008: Mamma Mia
2009: Sound Of Music, Les Miserables, The Woman In Black
2010: Wicked
2012: Wicked, Chicago, Legally Blonde, Ghost, Wizard Of Oz, Phantom Of The Opera (UK Tour), Matilda, Sweeney Todd, Taboo (Brixton), Wicked, Wicked
2013: Lift (Soho), The Book Of Mormon, Avenue Q (Off-Broadway), Newsies (Broadway), Wicked (Broadway), Pippin (Broadway), The Lion King.
PLANNED
2013: A Chorus Line, Wicked, The Book Of Mormon, Wicked, The Book Of Mormon, Wicked, We Will Rock You (UK Tour), Wicked (UK Tour), Charlie And The Chocolate Factory, Wicked, Les Miserables, Wicked

#6223 dannyboyjohnson

dannyboyjohnson

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 03:45 PM

I think the most effected number will be Dancing Through Life... thats a huge production number that works amazing on stage, same with One Short Day. I can sense dissapointment at the film

#6224 Tettekete

Tettekete

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Interests:Theatre and travel

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:53 PM

I can't even imagine how much they'd have to change Defying Gravity's staging for the film...
Seen (theatre): Once (London x 2), Wicked (Scheveningen, The Netherlands x6), Wicked (London x 22), We Will Rock You (London x3), Les Miserables (London x 1), The Phantom of the Opera (London x1), Rock of Ages (London x 1), Romeo et Juliette (Takarazuka Revue, Japan x 5), Studio54 (Takarazuka Revue, Japan, x1), For Whom The Bell Tolls (Takarazuka Revue, Japan, x1), Nova Bossa Nova/Meguriai wa Futatabi (Takarazuka Revue, Japan, x2), Nijinsky (Takarazuka Revue, Japan, x3), 9 to 5: The Musical (UK Tour, Sunderland x1), RENT in Concert (Newcastle x1), Singin' In The Rain (UK Tour, Sunderland x 1)

Seen (concerts, etc): Willemijn Verkaik "As I Am" solo concert at the AFAS Circustheater (2012), West End Eurovision 2013, Rachel Tucker at the St James Theatre studio, Scott Alan at the O2, Andrew Lippa at the St James Theatre

#6225 Musicals1248

Musicals1248

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:08 PM

Personally I cannot see ANY of it on film. Very intrigued as to how it will be done.

#6226 Honoured Guest

Honoured Guest

Dis Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2521 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:37 AM

At Wales Millennium Centre, Cardiff Bay from 12 Mar to 26 Apr 2014, on public sale from 12 Apr 2013.

#6227 isabel

isabel

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1089 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 01:14 PM

Is something going on with Gina ? All i can seeon twitter are people saying things like " don't let it upset you" " we are all behind you and support you" ! what's going on ?!

EDIT ok seen the article , DON'T believe that rubbish.

#6228 MS1995

MS1995

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 01:20 PM

http://www.dailystar...y-with-co-star/

This I assume!
2002: Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
2004: Joseph And The Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat
2008: Mamma Mia
2009: Sound Of Music, Les Miserables, The Woman In Black
2010: Wicked
2012: Wicked, Chicago, Legally Blonde, Ghost, Wizard Of Oz, Phantom Of The Opera (UK Tour), Matilda, Sweeney Todd, Taboo (Brixton), Wicked, Wicked
2013: Lift (Soho), The Book Of Mormon, Avenue Q (Off-Broadway), Newsies (Broadway), Wicked (Broadway), Pippin (Broadway), The Lion King.
PLANNED
2013: A Chorus Line, Wicked, The Book Of Mormon, Wicked, The Book Of Mormon, Wicked, We Will Rock You (UK Tour), Wicked (UK Tour), Charlie And The Chocolate Factory, Wicked, Les Miserables, Wicked

#6229 Tettekete

Tettekete

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Interests:Theatre and travel

Posted 03 March 2013 - 01:28 PM

What a load of rubbish. I'm not even sure why someone would report a thing like that to a trashy tabloid magazine/newspaper anyway!
Seen (theatre): Once (London x 2), Wicked (Scheveningen, The Netherlands x6), Wicked (London x 22), We Will Rock You (London x3), Les Miserables (London x 1), The Phantom of the Opera (London x1), Rock of Ages (London x 1), Romeo et Juliette (Takarazuka Revue, Japan x 5), Studio54 (Takarazuka Revue, Japan, x1), For Whom The Bell Tolls (Takarazuka Revue, Japan, x1), Nova Bossa Nova/Meguriai wa Futatabi (Takarazuka Revue, Japan, x2), Nijinsky (Takarazuka Revue, Japan, x3), 9 to 5: The Musical (UK Tour, Sunderland x1), RENT in Concert (Newcastle x1), Singin' In The Rain (UK Tour, Sunderland x 1)

Seen (concerts, etc): Willemijn Verkaik "As I Am" solo concert at the AFAS Circustheater (2012), West End Eurovision 2013, Rachel Tucker at the St James Theatre studio, Scott Alan at the O2, Andrew Lippa at the St James Theatre

#6230 isabel

isabel

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1089 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 01:35 PM

View PostTettekete, on 03 March 2013 - 01:28 PM, said:

What a load of rubbish. I'm not even sure why someone would report a thing like that to a trashy tabloid magazine/newspaper anyway!

Yeah 10000% agree - who even reads that crap anyway ! lol   Wonder who told this paper anyway !?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users