I Like West End

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:39 PM

View Postpastaeater, on 03 March 2013 - 04:36 PM, said:

Is she not engaged to someone?

I thought she was to! She always used to Tweet about wedding planning and stuff!

#6252 theaterfan14

theaterfan14

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:55 PM

It seems from the comments in the paper that someone is trying to get at Gina but the papers are dragging up the past with Ben like they so often do.

Also she was engaged to Martin Neely- Les Mis, Taboo, Mary Poppins tour
"How dare they try to end this beauty!?!?"

#6253 Dubbie

Dubbie

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 05:38 PM

I don't think there's any denying that they're in a relationship from the pictures. But we don't know if he was still with his wife or not so it may not be as bad as it sounds. But the fact that they're not denying it tells a lot.

It will be very awkward tomorrow for all the cast/crew at Wicked!

#6254 mrtheatre123

mrtheatre123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 05:44 PM

This morning when i saw it i was sure it was set up however those pictures make me think differently HOWEVER we don't know if he has already split from his wife and has she split from Martin, i taught they were still going out. so it may not be as bad as it looks however i feel sorry for all the cast, i imagine a VERY awkward day lies ahead tomorrow

#6255 isabel

isabel

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1089 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 05:47 PM

Yeah will be so awkard tomorrow ! Hope it won't affect the show too much,meaning their performances, especially Gina and Ben's

Another thing - None of the cast or Gina's friends have tweeted supporting her or saying it's nonsense or anything, - does no one else find that a bit weird ?

#6256 CaityGlinda

CaityGlinda

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 726 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 05:51 PM

To be honest, the picture might not even be Gina. It doesn't look exactly like her as her eyes are closed etc - that was my first thought when I saw it.
[West End] Wicked x7 . The Phantom Of The Opera x4 . Les Miserables x4 . Oliver! x3 .The Lion King x2 . We Will Rock You x2 . Sister Act x2 . Blood Brothers x2 . Hair x2 . War Horse x2 . Love Never Dies . Jersey Boys . Avenue Q . Hairspray . The 39 Steps . Legally Blonde . Mamma Mia! . Deathtrap . The Wizard of Oz . Ghost the Musical . Billy Elliot . Singin' In The Rain . Top Hat . Sweeney Todd . Matilda . Loserville .
[Broadway]  Next to Normal . Wicked . Anything Goes . End of the Rainbow .
[UK Tour]  West Side Story (Salford) . Joseph (Sheffield) . Oklahoma! (Sheffield) . Blood Brothers (Sheffield) . Avenue Q (Sheffield) . Jekyll and Hyde (Sheffield) . Tell Me On A Sunday (Sheffield) . Journey's End (Sheffield) . The Phantom Of The Opera (Leeds) .
[Regional] Hamlet (Sheffield Crucible) . Othello (Sheffield Crucible) . Company (Sheffield Crucible) . My Fair Lady (Sheffield Crucible) . Oliver (Sheffield Crucible)

#6257 Catqc

Catqc

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 05:54 PM

I think if it was just the pictures it wouldnt be too bad because as people have said it could not be them or it could - maybe - be explained. Its the silence that makes me suspicious...

#6258 mrtheatre123

mrtheatre123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:00 PM

Yeah the silence is very odd..... Makes them look guilty however what I find really odd is no one is coming to their defence

#6259 Musicals1248

Musicals1248

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:11 PM

If it was just the story I'd say 'load of rubbish' straight away, but that picture as someone else said is pretty damning, and the fact no denying/defending has happened. Whatever has/is happening though, I just feel sorry for them :wacko: No one should have to endure embarrassment at the hands of a tabloid.

#6260 isabel

isabel

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1089 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:16 PM

If it was absolutely load of crap someone would have said something by now.

Poor Gina hope she's ok :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users