#6292 mrtheatre123

mrtheatre123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 996 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:15 PM

ha funny!!

Will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow, if true, i just hope Jennifer knew about it and didn't find out in the papers this morning !!

#6293 wickedgrin

wickedgrin

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1225 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:14 AM

Oh for goodness sake, get over yourselves - pages and page of this crap. It's nobodies business but themselves as long as they deliver on stage. It's just sex - hey ho!!!  LOL

#6294 Titan

Titan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3383 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:41 AM

why is everyone saying the person who leaked the story is at fault and should be sacked? now i really like gina as a performer and she comes across as a lovely person BUT as people seem to forget we do not know her, how she is on stage, at stage door, twitter etc isnt necessarily the real her. in reality she could be a complete b***h. im not saying she is or isnt but again you cant think you known someone just on a public persona

im not sure how the producers/management feel about this kind of thing and that i would say will determine whether anyone has to leave

#6295 poster J

poster J

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1017 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:09 AM

View PostTitan, on 04 March 2013 - 05:41 AM, said:

why is everyone saying the person who leaked the story is at fault and should be sacked? now i really like gina as a performer and she comes across as a lovely person BUT as people seem to forget we do not know her, how she is on stage, at stage door, twitter etc isnt necessarily the real her. in reality she could be a complete b***h. im not saying she is or isnt but again you cant think you known someone just on a public persona

im not sure how the producers/management feel about this kind of thing and that i would say will determine whether anyone has to leave

I don't think in a way it's anything to do with what she's like in real life.  Even if she is the world's worst b***h (I'm not saying she is) that alone doesn't provide any excuse for her private life, which is in the end what all of this is, to be splashed across some national gossip rags just because the man involved is mildly (in)famous.

There is of course a very unsavoury tone to all of this, but the only people who know the whole truth about what's going on are Ben and Gina.  It's up to them to sort it out, and they shouldn't have to do it in the media glare when it's really none of the public's business.  As far as the effect on the show goes, that's for management to sort out, but it still doesn't give anyone the right to read it all in a national newspaper or expect any kind of comment at all from any of them.

#6296 Titan

Titan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3383 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:48 AM

I agree, though my point is as you say no one knows the whole story and that includes the motives for whoever leaked it (hell it could even be management to force a situation to a head).

#6297 cat123

cat123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3357 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:17 AM

Not even read the articles, just the headline, but whether it's true or not there is no need to be so nasty and dig up the past (going by some comments in this thread) BUT it won't affect either of them professionally. If they're right for a job, casting directors won't care about this stuff. Tamara Wall was ripped to pieces in the tabloids last year and she got another west end job fairly fast.

It's not nice personally though. Any who actually cares?

#6298 Titan

Titan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3383 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:20 AM

It wont affect future roles no, but their current ones, maybe. All depends how much of an issue this actually is backstage and the view of producers etc

#6299 Musicals1248

Musicals1248

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:55 PM

Gina is getting some awful tweets, considering no one knows for definite if Ben and his wife are separated or not.

#6300 harveyjnr

harveyjnr

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:49 PM

well it looks like she cheated on her fiancé looking at his tweets, and sorry, but a married man with a child. they both had a choice. and what kind of man leaves his wife and child for a woman you've known for a couple of months. none of this is cool.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users