7952 replies to this topic

#6301 harveyjnr

harveyjnr

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:51 PM

and also, anyone saying "leave her alone/ she's amazing" etc... should have their head examined. she's not amazing. she's helped break up a family.

#6302 poster J

poster J

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1022 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:12 PM

View Postharveyjnr, on 04 March 2013 - 03:51 PM, said:

and also, anyone saying "leave her alone/ she's amazing" etc... should have their head examined. she's not amazing. she's helped break up a family.

You have no idea what happened beyond what you've read in the papers.  I'm not defending her by any means, but the only people who have any right to make any kind of condescending or scathing comment on this are the people it actually affects.  And that's no-one here.  It's no-one's business but theirs, so I don't think anyone should be judging them either way - supportive or not.

#6303 Titan

Titan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3398 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:14 PM

You cant help who you fall for and its a horrible situation all round.  I dont agree with people sending nasty tweets to either of them because no one outside the people involved know whats going on.  However neither do I agree with all the 'gina I love you' 'Gina we support you' etc tweets either. Both are as pathetic as eachother

#6304 Tettekete

Tettekete

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Interests:Theatre and travel

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:06 PM

I don't particularly like that there's still a discussion about this going on in a public forum, either.
Seen (theatre): Once (London x 2), Wicked (Scheveningen, The Netherlands x6), Wicked (London x 22), We Will Rock You (London x3), Les Miserables (London x 1), The Phantom of the Opera (London x1), Rock of Ages (London x 1), Romeo et Juliette (Takarazuka Revue, Japan x 5), Studio54 (Takarazuka Revue, Japan, x1), For Whom The Bell Tolls (Takarazuka Revue, Japan, x1), Nova Bossa Nova/Meguriai wa Futatabi (Takarazuka Revue, Japan, x2), Nijinsky (Takarazuka Revue, Japan, x3), 9 to 5: The Musical (UK Tour, Sunderland x1), RENT in Concert (Newcastle x1), Singin' In The Rain (UK Tour, Sunderland x 1)

Seen (concerts, etc): Willemijn Verkaik "As I Am" solo concert at the AFAS Circustheater (2012), West End Eurovision 2013, Rachel Tucker at the St James Theatre studio, Scott Alan at the O2, Andrew Lippa at the St James Theatre

#6305 Catqc

Catqc

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:10 PM

Why not? It's not like its secret...or like we know anything anyone else doesnt.

#6306 Titan

Titan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3398 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:42 PM

i dont see a problem it being discussed on here. its in two national papers, concerns actors and a show we know of, has not been denied by the people involved and this is a discussion/gossip forum. if this was mentioned by an anonomous poster on here it would be different, but its in the national press and over 24 hours later still no denial (which would shut most people up).

on the evita thread people are saying things about how bad marti pellow is to work with, but thats deemed ok with no actual proof to back it up. that i would say is worse

#6307 stevepearman

stevepearman

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:48 PM

Do we know who is on tonight performance yet?

#6308 harveyjnr

harveyjnr

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:51 PM

sorry i disagree. its all over twitter. her fiance made it clear he did not like ben. and yes, you CAN help who you fall for. when you're working with them for no more than a couple of months and they've a child and a wife you can bloody well hold back.

#6309 Mallow

Mallow

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:53 PM

View Poststevepearman, on 04 March 2013 - 06:48 PM, said:

Do we know who is on tonight performance yet?

No idea...

As this rumbles on tho and without a peep from either of them I'm personally expecting at least one understudy tonight.
Probably Ben.

#6310 KevinUK

KevinUK

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:54 PM

I love the hypocrisy in this thread - it was absolutely not okay to discuss if Rachel was pregnant or not, but its absolutely fine to discuss a backstage affair?
If I stay awake, it must be good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users