7952 replies to this topic

#6351 Catqc

Catqc

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:39 PM

I thought someone said it was just about a band?

#6352 isabel

isabel

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1092 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:39 PM

Yeah he did tweet lastnight, but it was gone by this morning. Not surprising, judging by some of the tweets he got sent. And it was totally unrelated to what's going on, was about some singer. can't remember exactly .

#6353 Catqc

Catqc

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:43 PM

Can you see tweets someone receives if you dont have twitter?

#6354 isabel

isabel

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1092 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:44 PM

View PostCatqc, on 05 March 2013 - 08:43 PM, said:

Can you see tweets someone receives if you dont have twitter?
Not sure ... Maybe type his twitter name into google ? lol. or just join twitter ?

#6355 Catqc

Catqc

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:45 PM

Haha if my curiosity gets the better of me I may well!!

#6356 harveyjnr

harveyjnr

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:36 PM

yes he posted about a band, the responses are still there of people saying they're surprised he has time to listen to a band whilst he's busy breaking his family apart.. he must have taken it down. and still no statement from either gina or him. you'd hope that given the people they're hurting they would post something in the way of an apology instead of coward behind silence till it all "goes away". i've lost so much respect for gina and him i'd rather wait till cast change till i go back again.

#6357 MS1995

MS1995

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:40 PM

I have lost absolutely no respect for her as a performer, and couldn't care less who she is doing backstage! I adore her as Glinda and some tabloid story is going to do nothing to change my desire to see her perform on stage!
2002: Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
2004: Joseph And The Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat
2008: Mamma Mia
2009: Sound Of Music, Les Miserables, The Woman In Black
2010: Wicked
2012: Wicked, Chicago, Legally Blonde, Ghost, Wizard Of Oz, Phantom Of The Opera (UK Tour), Matilda, Sweeney Todd, Taboo (Brixton), Wicked, Wicked
2013: Lift (Soho), The Book Of Mormon, Avenue Q (Off-Broadway), Newsies (Broadway), Wicked (Broadway), Pippin (Broadway), The Lion King.
PLANNED
2013: A Chorus Line, Wicked, The Book Of Mormon, Wicked, The Book Of Mormon, Wicked, We Will Rock You (UK Tour), Wicked (UK Tour), Charlie And The Chocolate Factory, Wicked, Les Miserables, Wicked

#6358 Catqc

Catqc

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:40 PM

Yes they really need to say something! It's not going to help them to pretend the story isn't in the papers, whether it's true or not...

#6359 Catqc

Catqc

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:41 PM

Also losing respect for her is totally different to losing respect for her as a performer!!

#6360 MS1995

MS1995

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:44 PM

I had no real respect for her in the first place though, don't take that in the wrong way, I respect her career, and she seems like a nice enough person, but I don't feel that seeing her in a role on stage is enough to form enough of an opinion on her to be able to 'lose respect'
2002: Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
2004: Joseph And The Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat
2008: Mamma Mia
2009: Sound Of Music, Les Miserables, The Woman In Black
2010: Wicked
2012: Wicked, Chicago, Legally Blonde, Ghost, Wizard Of Oz, Phantom Of The Opera (UK Tour), Matilda, Sweeney Todd, Taboo (Brixton), Wicked, Wicked
2013: Lift (Soho), The Book Of Mormon, Avenue Q (Off-Broadway), Newsies (Broadway), Wicked (Broadway), Pippin (Broadway), The Lion King.
PLANNED
2013: A Chorus Line, Wicked, The Book Of Mormon, Wicked, The Book Of Mormon, Wicked, We Will Rock You (UK Tour), Wicked (UK Tour), Charlie And The Chocolate Factory, Wicked, Les Miserables, Wicked

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users