7950 replies to this topic

#6391 cat123

cat123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3357 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:59 AM

Emma's a good shout actually, she didn't occur to me! I'm not sure about Scarlett though... I like her a lot but I can't picture it.

#6392 wickedlover

wickedlover

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:42 AM

Apparently Scarlett tried to audition for Wicked a few years ago, but couldn't do it because of her contract with Mary Poppins...suppose she has maybe got over Wicked now.
LONDON
[2004] Mary Poppins - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
[2008] The Sound of Music - Wicked
[2009] Oliver! - Billy Elliot - Grease - Wicked - Avenue Q - Sister Act - Wicked - The Rise and Fall of Little Voice
[2010] Oliver! - Sister Act - The Lion King - Wicked - Sister Act
[2011] Legally Blonde - Jersey Boys - Shrek the Musical - Wicked - The Wizard of Oz - Shrek the Musical - Jersey Boys - Ghost the Musical - The Wizard of Oz - Shrek the Musical
[2012] Ghost the Musical - The Wizard of Oz - Matilda the Musical - Shrek the Musical - Wicked - Ghost the Musical - The Lion King - Les Miserables - Jest End - Shrek the Musical - Wicked - Wicked - The Woman in Black - Matilda the Musical
[2013] The Bodyguard - Wicked - Matilda the Musical - We Will Rock You - The Woman in Black - Wicked - The Book of Mormon - Les Miserables - Charlie & the Chocolate Factory - Billy Elliot - The Bodyguard - Wicked - Wicked
[2014] The Bodyguard - The Book of Mormon - Wicked - Matilda the Musical - Blithe Spirit - We Will Rock You - Wicked - Miss Saigon - Les Miserables - An Evening With Julie Andrews - Let The Right One In - The Bodyguard

BELFAST
[2004] Joseph (UK Tour)
[2007] Cats (UK Tour)
[2009] Evita (UK Tour x2) - Fame (UK Tour) - Chicago (UK Tour)
[2010] The Sound of Music (UK Tour x3)
[2011] Spamalot (UK Tour) - Avenue Q (UK Tour x2) - Dancing Shoes: The George Best Story - Joseph (UK Tour)
[2012] The King and I (UK Tour) - Grease (UK Tour) - Blood Brothers (UK Tour) - Legally Blonde (UK Tour x2) -   The Mousetrap (UK Tour) - Jesus Christ Superstar (Arena Tour) - Chicago (UK Tour) - One Man, Two Guvnors (UK Tour)
[2013] Soul Sister (UK Tour) - High Society (UK Tour) - Hairspray (UK Tour) - We Will Rock You (10th Anniversary Arena Tour) - 9 to 5 (UK Tour) - Priscilla, Queen of the Desert (UK Tour) - Evita (UK Tour x3) - Thriller Live (UK Tour) - Joseph (UK Tour) - Cats (UK Tour x2)
[2014] Singin' In The Rain (UK Tour) - Birdsong (UK Tour) - The Mousetrap (UK Tour) - Shrek the Musical (UK Tour) - One Man, Two Guvnors (UK Tour)

MANCHESTER
[2011] Mamma Mia (Int Tour) - Ghost the Musical (World Premier)
[2012] The Lion King (UK Tour)
[2013] Ghost the Musical (UK Tour) - Wicked (UK Tour x2)

DUBLIN
[2011] Sister Act (UK Tour)
[2012] The Phantom of the Opera (UK Tour)
[2013] Wicked (UK Tour)

#6393 isabel

isabel

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1090 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:00 PM

Wouldn't mind Gina staying on,if Sabrina gets Elphaba, can imagine them working very well together

#6394 Catqc

Catqc

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:21 PM

I agree I can't see Scarlett as Glinda...

#6395 robbieboy

robbieboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:35 AM

View PostTettekete, on 06 March 2013 - 11:54 PM, said:

I've seen her 5 times in Holland, and she's absolutely unreal. Even though she's done it since 2007 she brings something new to the role constantly. Fingers crossed for Willphaba in London!

and she's a nice and fun person too . always making time.who where the other castmembers at those 5 shows? i realy love the dutch portrayer of maddam morrible, she's the sweetest person, at stage door. always making time for a conversation

#6396 Tettekete

Tettekete

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Interests:Theatre and travel

Posted 09 March 2013 - 02:41 AM

View Postrobbieboy, on 09 March 2013 - 12:35 AM, said:

and she's a nice and fun person too . always making time.who where the other castmembers at those 5 shows? i realy love the dutch portrayer of maddam morrible, she's the sweetest person, at stage door. always making time for a conversation

Yeah, Willemijn is such a lovely person! :) She was really happy to see some fans from England, haha. I saw Jim Bakkum and Ferry as Fiyero, they were great. And I really liked Ianthe Tavernier as Glinda. :)  Speaking of Elphabas, Renée van Wegberg is great too!
Seen (theatre): Once (London x 2), Wicked (Scheveningen, The Netherlands x6), Wicked (London x 22), We Will Rock You (London x3), Les Miserables (London x 1), The Phantom of the Opera (London x1), Rock of Ages (London x 1), Romeo et Juliette (Takarazuka Revue, Japan x 5), Studio54 (Takarazuka Revue, Japan, x1), For Whom The Bell Tolls (Takarazuka Revue, Japan, x1), Nova Bossa Nova/Meguriai wa Futatabi (Takarazuka Revue, Japan, x2), Nijinsky (Takarazuka Revue, Japan, x3), 9 to 5: The Musical (UK Tour, Sunderland x1), RENT in Concert (Newcastle x1), Singin' In The Rain (UK Tour, Sunderland x 1)

Seen (concerts, etc): Willemijn Verkaik "As I Am" solo concert at the AFAS Circustheater (2012), West End Eurovision 2013, Rachel Tucker at the St James Theatre studio, Scott Alan at the O2, Andrew Lippa at the St James Theatre

#6397 MS1995

MS1995

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 10:52 PM

Can't someone just cast Sabrina Aloueche as Elphaba already?
2002: Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
2004: Joseph And The Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat
2008: Mamma Mia
2009: Sound Of Music, Les Miserables, The Woman In Black
2010: Wicked
2012: Wicked, Chicago, Legally Blonde, Ghost, Wizard Of Oz, Phantom Of The Opera (UK Tour), Matilda, Sweeney Todd, Taboo (Brixton), Wicked, Wicked
2013: Lift (Soho), The Book Of Mormon, Avenue Q (Off-Broadway), Newsies (Broadway), Wicked (Broadway), Pippin (Broadway), The Lion King.
PLANNED
2013: A Chorus Line, Wicked, The Book Of Mormon, Wicked, The Book Of Mormon, Wicked, We Will Rock You (UK Tour), Wicked (UK Tour), Charlie And The Chocolate Factory, Wicked, Les Miserables, Wicked

#6398 harveyjnr

harveyjnr

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 11:07 PM

woah. breath taken away.

#6399 stevepearman

stevepearman

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 11:13 PM

Sabrina is so talented, and her voice is great - yes even for Elphaba. She would get my vote - as if I would get the chance to vote :P

#6400 TR252

TR252

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 11:41 PM

Amazing!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users