#6451 isabel

isabel

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1092 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:27 PM

View Postdaniel., on 22 March 2013 - 04:07 PM, said:

Do we know when Cast Change is yet? I seem to remember somebody mentioning November 2nd...

Selfishly i hope we don't have to to wait for that long!!! ! I'm sure it's sometime mid September, atleast that's what i'm sure i read on this board.

#6452 daniel.

daniel.

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:35 PM

View Postisabel, on 22 March 2013 - 04:27 PM, said:

Selfishly i hope we don't have to to wait for that long!!! ! I'm sure it's sometime mid September, atleast that's what i'm sure i read on this board.

I agree! Although currently there are cast holiday dates on the website as late as 2nd October...how long before cast change are holidays not allowed?

#6453 isabel

isabel

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1092 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:19 PM

View Postdaniel., on 22 March 2013 - 04:35 PM, said:

I agree! Although currently there are cast holiday dates on the website as late as 2nd October...how long before cast change are holidays not allowed?

Oh no that is really depessing, so maybe the November CC is correct, i *think* they start rehearsals 4 weeks before CC

#6454 harveyjnr

harveyjnr

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:51 PM

desperately wanting sabrina aloueche and gina beck to be reunited on stage! sabrina for elphie all the way.

#6455 Dubbie

Dubbie

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:02 PM

I hope Sabrina does the tour so that I can see her. It also might be more rewarding for her to open a new production of Wicked instead of being the 6th (?) London Elphaba.

#6456 harveyjnr

harveyjnr

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:06 PM

v true. it'll be press nights at each venue too so a lot of good exposure. i just want to see her and gina together again! :wub:

#6457 harveyjnr

harveyjnr

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:06 PM

i'd also love to see tucker come back but i reckon she may come back for 10th anniversary cast...

#6458 TR252

TR252

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 10:02 PM

Is it just me who thinks Rachel will draw a line under Wicked now?

Of course I'd absolutely love to see her return but for some reason I just have a feeling she won't.

#6459 Dubbie

Dubbie

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 10:10 PM

I hope she doesn't. She was OK but I don't get the fuss. There's plenty of talented young ladies who can play the role in the future. No need to keep recycling old cast members. We've had enough of that with Kerry, Alexia and Louise.

#6460 Tettekete

Tettekete

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Interests:Theatre and travel

Posted 23 March 2013 - 01:28 AM

I would love to see Sabrina as Elphie in the West End at some point, but ideally for me it'd be Sabrina originating Elphie on tour and Willemijn in London.
Seen (theatre): Once (London x 2), Wicked (Scheveningen, The Netherlands x6), Wicked (London x 22), We Will Rock You (London x3), Les Miserables (London x 1), The Phantom of the Opera (London x1), Rock of Ages (London x 1), Romeo et Juliette (Takarazuka Revue, Japan x 5), Studio54 (Takarazuka Revue, Japan, x1), For Whom The Bell Tolls (Takarazuka Revue, Japan, x1), Nova Bossa Nova/Meguriai wa Futatabi (Takarazuka Revue, Japan, x2), Nijinsky (Takarazuka Revue, Japan, x3), 9 to 5: The Musical (UK Tour, Sunderland x1), RENT in Concert (Newcastle x1), Singin' In The Rain (UK Tour, Sunderland x 1)

Seen (concerts, etc): Willemijn Verkaik "As I Am" solo concert at the AFAS Circustheater (2012), West End Eurovision 2013, Rachel Tucker at the St James Theatre studio, Scott Alan at the O2, Andrew Lippa at the St James Theatre

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users