#6511 wickedlover

wickedlover

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:54 PM

View Postdannyboyjohnson, on 03 April 2013 - 11:51 PM, said:

So saw the show, was sold out. Had two understudies, Dillamond and Morrible werent on

How was Louise...did she do any riffs or growls???  She was awesome last week when she did them.
LONDON
[2004] Mary Poppins - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
[2008] The Sound of Music - Wicked
[2009] Oliver! - Billy Elliot - Grease - Wicked - Avenue Q - Sister Act - Wicked - The Rise and Fall of Little Voice
[2010] Oliver! - Sister Act - The Lion King - Wicked - Sister Act
[2011] Legally Blonde - Jersey Boys - Shrek the Musical - Wicked - The Wizard of Oz - Shrek the Musical - Jersey Boys - Ghost the Musical - The Wizard of Oz - Shrek the Musical
[2012] Ghost the Musical - The Wizard of Oz - Matilda the Musical - Shrek the Musical - Wicked - Ghost the Musical - The Lion King - Les Miserables - Jest End - Shrek the Musical - Wicked - Wicked - The Woman in Black - Matilda the Musical
[2013] The Bodyguard - Wicked - Matilda the Musical - We Will Rock You - The Woman in Black - Wicked - The Book of Mormon - Les Miserables - Charlie & the Chocolate Factory - Billy Elliot - The Bodyguard - Wicked - Wicked
[2014] The Bodyguard - The Book of Mormon - Wicked - Matilda the Musical - Blithe Spirit - We Will Rock You - Wicked - Miss Saigon - Les Miserables - An Evening With Julie Andrews - Let The Right One In - The Bodyguard

BELFAST
[2004] Joseph (UK Tour)
[2007] Cats (UK Tour)
[2009] Evita (UK Tour x2) - Fame (UK Tour) - Chicago (UK Tour)
[2010] The Sound of Music (UK Tour x3)
[2011] Spamalot (UK Tour) - Avenue Q (UK Tour x2) - Dancing Shoes: The George Best Story - Joseph (UK Tour)
[2012] The King and I (UK Tour) - Grease (UK Tour) - Blood Brothers (UK Tour) - Legally Blonde (UK Tour x2) -   The Mousetrap (UK Tour) - Jesus Christ Superstar (Arena Tour) - Chicago (UK Tour) - One Man, Two Guvnors (UK Tour)
[2013] Soul Sister (UK Tour) - High Society (UK Tour) - Hairspray (UK Tour) - We Will Rock You (10th Anniversary Arena Tour) - 9 to 5 (UK Tour) - Priscilla, Queen of the Desert (UK Tour) - Evita (UK Tour x3) - Thriller Live (UK Tour) - Joseph (UK Tour) - Cats (UK Tour x2)
[2014] Singin' In The Rain (UK Tour) - Birdsong (UK Tour) - The Mousetrap (UK Tour) - Shrek the Musical (UK Tour) - One Man, Two Guvnors (UK Tour)

MANCHESTER
[2011] Mamma Mia (Int Tour) - Ghost the Musical (World Premier)
[2012] The Lion King (UK Tour)
[2013] Ghost the Musical (UK Tour) - Wicked (UK Tour x2)

DUBLIN
[2011] Sister Act (UK Tour)
[2012] The Phantom of the Opera (UK Tour)
[2013] Wicked (UK Tour)

#6512 dannyboyjohnson

dannyboyjohnson

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:23 AM

She was stunning as always, had the full riffs and growls we come to expect from Louise :) She got an entrance cheer too :) audience was really lively, cheered and clapped alot, even when you wouldnt expect!!

#6513 FireFingers

FireFingers

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:19 AM

Saw Willemijn Verkaik on Broadway last night. Definitely the best Elphaba I have ever seen. Stephen Schwartz was in the audience and seemed to approve. Would love her to come to London, but don't see it happening.

#6514 dannyboyjohnson

dannyboyjohnson

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:08 AM

Oh the understudy for Morrible we had last night isnt listed at all in the programme... I attempted to look for her name in the programme again and again and I cant find it anywhere. Is there a chance this Morrible is understudying in prep for the tour perhaps?

#6515 poster J

poster J

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1014 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:10 AM

View Postdannyboyjohnson, on 04 April 2013 - 09:08 AM, said:

Is there a chance this Morrible is understudying in prep for the tour perhaps?

Tour hasn't been cast yet as far as anyone knows...

#6516 John_Rebus

John_Rebus

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:18 AM

The Morrible understudy was also on on Tuesday and at my visit before in mid march, so Louise P seems to be missing quite some shows. Is she ill?
"Some People are Worth Melting For." - Olaf, Snowman

#6517 coddy92

coddy92

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:21 AM

View Postdannyboyjohnson, on 04 April 2013 - 09:08 AM, said:

Oh the understudy for Morrible we had last night isnt listed at all in the programme... I attempted to look for her name in the programme again and again and I cant find it anywhere. Is there a chance this Morrible is understudying in prep for the tour perhaps?

Tania Muthurin was the old Morrible U/S but left a few months ago. Melissa Jacques is the new Morrible U/S (and Michelle Francis joined the cast at the same time)...but they haven't bothered re-printing the programmes with them in. Some people have had inserts with their biographies on as well as U/S slips but obviously they've stopped those too!

#6518 dannyboyjohnson

dannyboyjohnson

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:24 AM

See, the understudy I had is on the website but not in the programme, which is strange... Shes not even listed as an understudy or swing. Oh ive just worked it out, Tania Mathurin has left the production as Ensemble/understudy Morrible so i assume this woman has taken over from her.

http://www.wickedthe...ISSAJACQUES.asp

#6519 dannyboyjohnson

dannyboyjohnson

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:26 AM

View Postcoddy92, on 04 April 2013 - 09:21 AM, said:

Tania Muthurin was the old Morrible U/S but left a few months ago. Melissa Jacques is the new Morrible U/S (and Michelle Francis joined the cast at the same time)...but they haven't bothered re-printing the programmes with them in. Some people have had inserts with their biographies on as well as U/S slips but obviously they've stopped those too!

Woops sorry, I only just worked this out :P

#6520 wickedlover

wickedlover

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:27 AM

My programme from last week is updated with Melissa Jaques, you must have been unlucky and got one of the older programmes in stock.
LONDON
[2004] Mary Poppins - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
[2008] The Sound of Music - Wicked
[2009] Oliver! - Billy Elliot - Grease - Wicked - Avenue Q - Sister Act - Wicked - The Rise and Fall of Little Voice
[2010] Oliver! - Sister Act - The Lion King - Wicked - Sister Act
[2011] Legally Blonde - Jersey Boys - Shrek the Musical - Wicked - The Wizard of Oz - Shrek the Musical - Jersey Boys - Ghost the Musical - The Wizard of Oz - Shrek the Musical
[2012] Ghost the Musical - The Wizard of Oz - Matilda the Musical - Shrek the Musical - Wicked - Ghost the Musical - The Lion King - Les Miserables - Jest End - Shrek the Musical - Wicked - Wicked - The Woman in Black - Matilda the Musical
[2013] The Bodyguard - Wicked - Matilda the Musical - We Will Rock You - The Woman in Black - Wicked - The Book of Mormon - Les Miserables - Charlie & the Chocolate Factory - Billy Elliot - The Bodyguard - Wicked - Wicked
[2014] The Bodyguard - The Book of Mormon - Wicked - Matilda the Musical - Blithe Spirit - We Will Rock You - Wicked - Miss Saigon - Les Miserables - An Evening With Julie Andrews - Let The Right One In - The Bodyguard

BELFAST
[2004] Joseph (UK Tour)
[2007] Cats (UK Tour)
[2009] Evita (UK Tour x2) - Fame (UK Tour) - Chicago (UK Tour)
[2010] The Sound of Music (UK Tour x3)
[2011] Spamalot (UK Tour) - Avenue Q (UK Tour x2) - Dancing Shoes: The George Best Story - Joseph (UK Tour)
[2012] The King and I (UK Tour) - Grease (UK Tour) - Blood Brothers (UK Tour) - Legally Blonde (UK Tour x2) -   The Mousetrap (UK Tour) - Jesus Christ Superstar (Arena Tour) - Chicago (UK Tour) - One Man, Two Guvnors (UK Tour)
[2013] Soul Sister (UK Tour) - High Society (UK Tour) - Hairspray (UK Tour) - We Will Rock You (10th Anniversary Arena Tour) - 9 to 5 (UK Tour) - Priscilla, Queen of the Desert (UK Tour) - Evita (UK Tour x3) - Thriller Live (UK Tour) - Joseph (UK Tour) - Cats (UK Tour x2)
[2014] Singin' In The Rain (UK Tour) - Birdsong (UK Tour) - The Mousetrap (UK Tour) - Shrek the Musical (UK Tour) - One Man, Two Guvnors (UK Tour)

MANCHESTER
[2011] Mamma Mia (Int Tour) - Ghost the Musical (World Premier)
[2012] The Lion King (UK Tour)
[2013] Ghost the Musical (UK Tour) - Wicked (UK Tour x2)

DUBLIN
[2011] Sister Act (UK Tour)
[2012] The Phantom of the Opera (UK Tour)
[2013] Wicked (UK Tour)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users