7950 replies to this topic

#6521 dannyboyjohnson

dannyboyjohnson

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:32 AM

Mmmm strange :P Oh and another note on last night, Im starting to come around more to the idea of Sam as Boq, I didnt like his portrayal previous times ive seen him but im starting to like it alot. I still prefer his understudy Marc McBride though

#6522 HannahBanana

HannahBanana

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:51 PM

Hi, I absolutely love Wicked and as part of my dissertation I am discussing it, along with other musical productions. If any of you have a spare couple of minutes, I would be ever so grateful if you could fill in my dissertation questionnaire!
Thank you so much in advance. This is the link: http://tolu.na/XkxIj5

#6523 MS1995

MS1995

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:58 PM

Quick tip, on the categories with 'other' as an option I didn't put any under other, due to there being too large a range to put, so you may want to keep it to just those specific options!
2002: Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
2004: Joseph And The Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat
2008: Mamma Mia
2009: Sound Of Music, Les Miserables, The Woman In Black
2010: Wicked
2012: Wicked, Chicago, Legally Blonde, Ghost, Wizard Of Oz, Phantom Of The Opera (UK Tour), Matilda, Sweeney Todd, Taboo (Brixton), Wicked, Wicked
2013: Lift (Soho), The Book Of Mormon, Avenue Q (Off-Broadway), Newsies (Broadway), Wicked (Broadway), Pippin (Broadway), The Lion King.
PLANNED
2013: A Chorus Line, Wicked, The Book Of Mormon, Wicked, The Book Of Mormon, Wicked, We Will Rock You (UK Tour), Wicked (UK Tour), Charlie And The Chocolate Factory, Wicked, Les Miserables, Wicked

#6524 isabel

isabel

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1090 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 02:09 PM

Saw Wicked on Saturday night and had Hayley :) I really think she is fantastic. Gina is also really good now, Ben well he is awful.

#6525 isabel

isabel

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1090 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:21 PM

Can we all please hope Sabrina Aloueche is better to audition for Elphaba ! Can't bear it if she is ill for auditions and misses her chance !

#6526 harveyjnr

harveyjnr

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:36 PM

i know! she is ill at the moment, an might not get to audition cos of it! she's on twitter now doing q&a session! love her :wub:  gET Better sabssnowglobe

#6527 isabel

isabel

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1090 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:24 PM

View Postharveyjnr, on 08 April 2013 - 06:36 PM, said:

i know! she is ill at the moment, an might not get to audition cos of it! she's on twitter now doing q&a session! love her :wub:  gET Better sabssnowglobe
  Do you know when the auditions are ? I know the open auditions are soon, but  not sure about the auditions for Elphaba ?

#6528 harveyjnr

harveyjnr

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:26 PM

don't know. but maybe in a few week?

#6529 stevepearman

stevepearman

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:52 PM

If its only a chest infection she should be fine. Et had a chest infection on her final week, remember? Im seeing sabs in sleeping arrangements next week!

#6530 Catqc

Catqc

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:28 PM

I was looking through my iTunes and just realised that I still dont have the full Wicked soundtrack. On iTunes the only one I can find is the original with Idina and Kristen, does anyone know if there has been a recording with the London cast ever? Or if I can find a full version in one of Rachel or Louise's albums?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users