the auditions start today :

#6582 FireFingers

FireFingers

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:40 PM

Open auditions start to day. Closed auditions will have already happened.

#6583 wickedlover

wickedlover

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:10 PM

Finally a new Defying Gravity audio of Louise including 'look' growl...started to think I had imagined it the other week...really makes me want to see it again now :-(
LONDON
[2004] Mary Poppins - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
[2008] The Sound of Music - Wicked
[2009] Oliver! - Billy Elliot - Grease - Wicked - Avenue Q - Sister Act - Wicked - The Rise and Fall of Little Voice
[2010] Oliver! - Sister Act - The Lion King - Wicked - Sister Act
[2011] Legally Blonde - Jersey Boys - Shrek the Musical - Wicked - The Wizard of Oz - Shrek the Musical - Jersey Boys - Ghost the Musical - The Wizard of Oz - Shrek the Musical
[2012] Ghost the Musical - The Wizard of Oz - Matilda the Musical - Shrek the Musical - Wicked - Ghost the Musical - The Lion King - Les Miserables - Jest End - Shrek the Musical - Wicked - Wicked - The Woman in Black - Matilda the Musical
[2013] The Bodyguard - Wicked - Matilda the Musical - We Will Rock You - The Woman in Black - Wicked - The Book of Mormon - Les Miserables - Charlie & the Chocolate Factory - Billy Elliot - The Bodyguard - Wicked - Wicked
[2014] The Bodyguard - The Book of Mormon - Wicked - Matilda the Musical - Blithe Spirit - We Will Rock You - Wicked - Miss Saigon - Les Miserables - An Evening With Julie Andrews - Let The Right One In - The Bodyguard

BELFAST
[2004] Joseph (UK Tour)
[2007] Cats (UK Tour)
[2009] Evita (UK Tour x2) - Fame (UK Tour) - Chicago (UK Tour)
[2010] The Sound of Music (UK Tour x3)
[2011] Spamalot (UK Tour) - Avenue Q (UK Tour x2) - Dancing Shoes: The George Best Story - Joseph (UK Tour)
[2012] The King and I (UK Tour) - Grease (UK Tour) - Blood Brothers (UK Tour) - Legally Blonde (UK Tour x2) -   The Mousetrap (UK Tour) - Jesus Christ Superstar (Arena Tour) - Chicago (UK Tour) - One Man, Two Guvnors (UK Tour)
[2013] Soul Sister (UK Tour) - High Society (UK Tour) - Hairspray (UK Tour) - We Will Rock You (10th Anniversary Arena Tour) - 9 to 5 (UK Tour) - Priscilla, Queen of the Desert (UK Tour) - Evita (UK Tour x3) - Thriller Live (UK Tour) - Joseph (UK Tour) - Cats (UK Tour x2)
[2014] Singin' In The Rain (UK Tour) - Birdsong (UK Tour) - The Mousetrap (UK Tour) - Shrek the Musical (UK Tour) - One Man, Two Guvnors (UK Tour)

MANCHESTER
[2011] Mamma Mia (Int Tour) - Ghost the Musical (World Premier)
[2012] The Lion King (UK Tour)
[2013] Ghost the Musical (UK Tour) - Wicked (UK Tour x2)

DUBLIN
[2011] Sister Act (UK Tour)
[2012] The Phantom of the Opera (UK Tour)
[2013] Wicked (UK Tour)

#6584 Lou Lee

Lou Lee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:42 PM

I see there has been a lot of discussion recently about a London cast recording. I absolutely agree that the producers missed their chance particularly with the 2011 cast. In my opinion, Wicked never sounded better!

Si I've been in the process recently of producing a mock up version of a London cast recording using Audio enhancing software to produce the best possible results. These audios which are now available on Youtube have taken too many hours to count in order to produce a professional sounding quality.

Please feel free to check out my videos, or subscribe to 'Lou lee' to check out the videos. If there is enough interest from you all then I'll start attaching links.

These recordings are an ongoing project and I'm always looking to improve where necessary and with appropriate feedback. The recording I'm really struggling with is the big one 'DG' but I'll get there eventually. They just take up a huge amount of time. In the mean time please feel free to check out the videos and any feedback is always much appreciated!

Oh and a wee tip, you really need to check out the audios using headphones to appreciate the full quality of the recordings:)

#6585 stevepearman

stevepearman

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:17 PM

I am going to have a listen. Thanks for your work

#6586 mrtheatre123

mrtheatre123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:59 PM

View Postwickedlover, on 11 April 2013 - 03:10 PM, said:

Finally a new Defying Gravity audio of Louise including 'look' growl...started to think I had imagined it the other week...really makes me want to see it again now :-(

can u post link please ??? :)

#6587 wickedlover

wickedlover

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:05 PM

I'll post a link when I get to a laptop...not sure how to do it on iPad...but if you search 'wicked london'  on YouTube, and search most recent and this week it will be one of the first few in the list it's titled "Louise Dearman - Defying Gravity (10/3/13) Evening"
LONDON
[2004] Mary Poppins - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
[2008] The Sound of Music - Wicked
[2009] Oliver! - Billy Elliot - Grease - Wicked - Avenue Q - Sister Act - Wicked - The Rise and Fall of Little Voice
[2010] Oliver! - Sister Act - The Lion King - Wicked - Sister Act
[2011] Legally Blonde - Jersey Boys - Shrek the Musical - Wicked - The Wizard of Oz - Shrek the Musical - Jersey Boys - Ghost the Musical - The Wizard of Oz - Shrek the Musical
[2012] Ghost the Musical - The Wizard of Oz - Matilda the Musical - Shrek the Musical - Wicked - Ghost the Musical - The Lion King - Les Miserables - Jest End - Shrek the Musical - Wicked - Wicked - The Woman in Black - Matilda the Musical
[2013] The Bodyguard - Wicked - Matilda the Musical - We Will Rock You - The Woman in Black - Wicked - The Book of Mormon - Les Miserables - Charlie & the Chocolate Factory - Billy Elliot - The Bodyguard - Wicked - Wicked
[2014] The Bodyguard - The Book of Mormon - Wicked - Matilda the Musical - Blithe Spirit - We Will Rock You - Wicked - Miss Saigon - Les Miserables - An Evening With Julie Andrews - Let The Right One In - The Bodyguard

BELFAST
[2004] Joseph (UK Tour)
[2007] Cats (UK Tour)
[2009] Evita (UK Tour x2) - Fame (UK Tour) - Chicago (UK Tour)
[2010] The Sound of Music (UK Tour x3)
[2011] Spamalot (UK Tour) - Avenue Q (UK Tour x2) - Dancing Shoes: The George Best Story - Joseph (UK Tour)
[2012] The King and I (UK Tour) - Grease (UK Tour) - Blood Brothers (UK Tour) - Legally Blonde (UK Tour x2) -   The Mousetrap (UK Tour) - Jesus Christ Superstar (Arena Tour) - Chicago (UK Tour) - One Man, Two Guvnors (UK Tour)
[2013] Soul Sister (UK Tour) - High Society (UK Tour) - Hairspray (UK Tour) - We Will Rock You (10th Anniversary Arena Tour) - 9 to 5 (UK Tour) - Priscilla, Queen of the Desert (UK Tour) - Evita (UK Tour x3) - Thriller Live (UK Tour) - Joseph (UK Tour) - Cats (UK Tour x2)
[2014] Singin' In The Rain (UK Tour) - Birdsong (UK Tour) - The Mousetrap (UK Tour) - Shrek the Musical (UK Tour) - One Man, Two Guvnors (UK Tour)

MANCHESTER
[2011] Mamma Mia (Int Tour) - Ghost the Musical (World Premier)
[2012] The Lion King (UK Tour)
[2013] Ghost the Musical (UK Tour) - Wicked (UK Tour x2)

DUBLIN
[2011] Sister Act (UK Tour)
[2012] The Phantom of the Opera (UK Tour)
[2013] Wicked (UK Tour)

#6588 mrtheatre123

mrtheatre123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:34 PM

View Postcoddy92, on 11 April 2013 - 08:22 AM, said:

The rest of the cast, as usual, were breathtaking! Jacqueline was on as Morrible...so I'm really not sure what's up with Louise P as I haven't heard about her performing for quite a while now. Sam and Katie, in particular, gave wonderful performances!

Is Louise P missing a lot of performances ? i didnt know that, any reason ??

#6589 John_Rebus

John_Rebus

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:49 PM

View Postmrtheatre123, on 11 April 2013 - 10:34 PM, said:

Is Louise P missing a lot of performances ? i didnt know that, any reason ??

I raised that question a couple of days ago, too, since I was wondering the same:
http://www.whatsonst...510#entry260927

I've seen Wicked about ten times since CC, and IIRC Louise P was on only once or twice.
"Some People are Worth Melting For." - Olaf, Snowman

#6590 harveyjnr

harveyjnr

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 11:01 PM

is elphaba being announced today? (i.e. friday), and is this for tour or town? i hope so, this waiting is so annoying!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users